Campral and gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral and gas

uh - help! I started Campral on Friday and have had great results already .. .but horrible gas! It's one thing to be home over the weekend with gas - I have to work tomorrow. Has anyone found any way to combat the gassy side effect?! :blush:
    Member since January 2008
    AF since August 25, 2008

Campral and gas

that's the only side effect i get from Campral as well....it will pass in time.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Campral and gas

Ok - are you being punny "passing" the gas or does it really get better after a bit? (I feel like a ditzy blonde for asking but I need to know!)

I have a meeting with a potential new client this morning so I'm not taking the first dose until after that meeting. I can't afford to be a tootin' in the meetin'!
      AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Campral and gas

hahaha. sorry punmeister here. no really it does get better as your body adapts. hope you don't blow your meeting.

somebody stop me!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Campral and gas

Did you ever see the campfire scene in the movie Blazing Saddles? The one where they were all eating beans? That was me the first 3 days on Campral. LOL. It does get better. Thank goodness it is not a permanant side effect! Take Gas X, it seems to help.

Comment

Campral and gas

Campral are farting pills.

However, they seem to be doing what they should be doing, been on them a week now. I am a bit quieter today thank goodness.

Comment

Campral and gas

I survived my meeting yesterday and took meds afterwards. Am armed with Gas X today so hope that helps. And really hope this goes away fairly soon. The medicine is amazing for the craving but not so good for the self-confidence! :-)
              AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Campral and gas

TiredofHiding;254753 wrote: uh - help! I started Campral on Friday and have had great results already .. .but horrible gas! It's one thing to be home over the weekend with gas - I have to work tomorrow. Has anyone found any way to combat the gassy side effect?! :blush:
                Gas, just wait whats ahead.

Ripple~
                Keep wipes ready! ew~:egad:

Comment

Campral and gas

gas and diarreaha

I hate to get too graphic here, but excess gas can not only be a problem, but also diarrhea! For me, it went on for over a week, was worried about work and social situations, but it was much better than diarrhea of the mouth, mind, and body, caused by excess alcohol consumption!

jimbo

Comment

Campral and gas

oh boy - at least I can consider that a part of my weight-loss program! :-)
                    AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Campral and gas

Oh what the heck.
                      Take the dog to work and blame it on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X