Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral and Naltrexone

Hi,
    Has anyone had Campral and Naltrexone at the same time?
    If so, how was it for them.
    Happy Day to all
    :goodjob: :thanks:

Campral and Naltrexone

i have only campral and noticed missing a day or two i turned into a bitch. so campral does have an affect on behaviour and mood. just thought you'd like to know.

my recent trip: LAKE CLARKE GARDENS, LAKE CLARKE GARDENS IN FLORIDA, LCG,****************

Ripple~
    Still Sober

Comment

Campral and Naltrexone

Hi Deb, did you see my post about the antabuse implant that is now available in Austalia?

How are you going?

Happy day,

xx
      :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
      Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Campral and Naltrexone

I have been on Campral for three weeks. No side effects whatsoever, although I haven't been completely without alcohold. This last week I drank wine twice. But I have noticed that I'm getting farther and farther away from needing it very often. As far as the Naltreone and Campral together, I would like to know about that myself. It only makes sense that these two be together because they both work in different way, together they would be a good marriage, I would think. Let me know if anyone knows of this. Thanks

Comment

Campral and Naltrexone

Hi All,
          Well I didn't have much luck with adding in the campral at all. I found the naltrexone on its own was much better so I have just restarted that again. Campral made no difference to me at all. I also would like to drink in moderation so I think the naltrexone is a better alternative while I am learning how to do this.
          Good luck to all that it does work for though.
          Have a good day one and all.

Comment

Campral and Naltrexone

Debruce, I was on Campral and Naltrexone for awhile. Campral did seem to help but I had terrible intestinal issues with it. The Naltrexone worked very well but only for about a week. If you start drinking much again, you brain develops more receptors and it becomes ineffective. (at least for me) I do think they compliment each other well as Campral seemed to make NA days more bearable and Naltrexone is to reduce the reward of alcohol, thus making you not desire to drink. In the end it really just has to be supps and will power for me. Best to you.

Comment

Working...
            X