looking for Olmifon - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olmifon (Adrafinil) is technically a supplement and doesn't need a prescription. However, I can't find it in any local store. Is my only option to order it on-line?

You can get it from Anti Aging Systems.

here is a link... Buy Olmifon, Adrafinil Online

I bought them a long time ago, but didn't end up using them as I now just take my Topamaz in the evenings to avoid the brain fog...

Hope that helps!
    MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Adrafinil (Olmifon) 40x300mg Tablets Biogenesis AntiAging

interesting stuff. hmmmm. does anybody have any feedback on this? how it works for them?
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cherizee - I just received mine from the site both Det and medmama suggested ... it took almost a month however so plan ahead. I'll let you know Determinator how it goes for me - I am planning on taking it - as I can't afford brain fog - remember the Day Spa? I don't think my clients would appreciate me forgetting what I am putting on their FACE!
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Livingfree - please let me know how the Olmifon works for you. I'm having awful brain fog and it is affecting my job. Even my ability to help my kids with homework! Yikes!

Comment

Update

Hi Cherizee
            Update - I haven't had the brain fog yet - so haven't popped the olmifon just yet - but I have it ready for that moment! I'll keep you posted. I move up on the topa on Thursday and will see how that goes. I feel right now like the combo of the L-Glut & Kuz keep me buzzing. Have you tried this combo when you feel foggy? I almost feel buzzed like when I have my first drink buzz!! Weird! How much topa are you on ? The Olmifon took a whole month to arrive - did you get it ordered?
            Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
            X