Aclepsa/Topirmate--out of business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been ordering Topirmate from them for a year and now their web site says they are out of stock on every product they have listed and there phones don't even have a voice mail.
    Are they out of business and does anyone have another source to order online?
    thanks

I think it is River Pharmacy. They have an ad that pops up here on the site. I will check my other e-mail acct and confirm the name for you but I think that is it.

Comment

I get the same online message, they are out of stock on everything and no phone recording but i did get River Pharmacy online and works fine here is the link

River Pharmacy

Comment

Pacifico - Question for you

Hi Pacifico - I received my first order of Topamax (25mgs) from River pharm - (with no problems) - and received my second order from Aclepsa (50 mgs) (with no problems - but it took longer). My question for you is this. The 25 mg's from River had the 25 stamped on one side, and the TOP on the other ... they were white, just like the Ortho-McNeil insert information sheet says it should be. The 50 mg from Aclepsa on the other hand are BLUE and say nothing. I know it says they are generic - but I am wondering what experiences you have had with the topa from Aclepsa? Thanks for any information you have for me! You will find ordering from Riverpharm to be easy. I don't think I'll order from Aclepsa again. (it looks like they are back up and running)

Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Aclepsa

I queried their on-line support & got no where except 'They are out of stock'
          They are under new management also.
          I think I will switch to Riverpharmacy - seems like Aclepsa has some issues to work out.
          Does any one know any other good pharmacies they would suggest?
          Thanks

Comment

I just ordered from Aclepsa and had no problem. They did change management. Hopefully my meds will show up

Comment

I tried ordering from Aclepsa and kept getting errors on their credit card form (tried three different credit cards)....I have ordered from River pharmacy three times and have never had a problem. I will stick with them as they are reliable.

Comment

esphoprx

I have used eshoprx.com to get success. I live in Canada and even when customs delayed my one shipment they replaced it.

Comment

Does anyone know why River Pharmacy only takes Visa?

Comment

Legitimate Topa

I just recieved my first order of Topa 25mg pills (I'm new to this-first posting). I ordered them online from a company called Medstore

When the pills arrived they were wrapped in newspaper, shoved in an envelope, obviously to get past customs (I live in Florida). They were shipped from somewhere in the far east and it says on each package that they're manufactured in India!! The pills themselves are very small brown pills. Needless to say, I spent a ton of money and am now too scared to take them. They just look dubious and I don't want to die. Who knows what they are.
                    Where can one get actual branded Topamax - not the generic equivalent?

Comment

I have used Medstore for Topamax as well

Dax,

Like you when I received my Topamax 25mg from Medstore they were wrapped in Indian newspaper and shoved in an envelope ? and I was nervous too - but I figured that?s offshore generic for you. Like yours mine are small and brown and also do not look like those shown in the Physicians Desk Reference - but Medstore sells 200 for $122 vs. 120 for $111 at River Pharmacy. Next week I will have been taking them for a month with very minimal side effects ? no more "stupid" than I was with a raging hangover everyday ? and definitely still alive. I have been drinking all my adult life (I'm almost 50) as (what MWO would call an ?impulse? drinker) ? and while I still feel the impulse I can now "reason" my way out of it and can now drive past the liquor store. I am sure it is because of the Topamax - its the only explanation for such a sharp turn around in my life. The way I look at it - Topamax is prescribed for some medical conditions and many people use it for very long periods of time without harm ? so it?s a trade off ? and for me a good one ? best of luck with your trials - keep us posted

Comment

I just ordered from River and on their website they have stated that they are now dealing with offshore pharmaseutical companies. My shipment was from India. Now here is this company in Canada who is now doing business thru India. And they are generic pills.
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Breez, are the pills different from before? I am waiting for my next order. Should be here in a few days and I ordered alot (because they were the right stuff last time and I had the extra money now laying around so I could order larger for cheaper :')blah, blah.....hope it is the right "good" stuff! Topa is what I ordered by the way. Hope it is the same as last time....

Let me know what you think.
                          Thanks, Bambi
                          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I purchase from "in house pharmacy" they supply the real jhonson and jhonson thing shipped from south pacific. Basically arrives in the box you would get it in if purchased at the chemist. Pills match up with all internet pics. The catch bloody EXPENSIVE but you can be confident that it is the real mccoy I have been using it for close to a month worked up to a 100 mgs and for me its a god send no side affects what so ever but you must drink bucket loads of water. Will start triating down to 50mg as I found at that level with supps and cds ect my cravings were minimal to zero and thats sharing the house with a heavy drinker. Have not been completley al free and some major slips but drinking has significantly decreased. Currrently 5 days al free at mo aiming for 30 and then perhaps mods ODAT.

All the best Danny

PS they take Visa and Master

Comment

Generic Topa

Hi - Its a miracle,
                              Thanks so much for responding to my question/concern regarding our little brown pills! Since you've been taking them for a month and are still alive, I suppose they're ok! I actually go to my doctor tomorrow. I'm going in for "migranes" ofcause, to see if she'll give me a prescription. I'd like to start with the real brand verses generic , only because I'm already so nervous about the whole side effect thing. After reading a ton on this site, I'm expecting to be a blubbering idiot that can't string a sentence together- with tingling limbs and hair falling out by the buckets!!

This is the greatest site tho. Talk about reassuring...like you I've been drinking for years. I'm a 42 year old female. I realized I had a problem when I was packing my own vodka to go visit my family in Europe every year.

I still can't believe that I can talk about all this here - openly , without shame. THANK YOU MWO. Anyway - I will stop rambling. I will either get a prescr. from my Doc tomorrow and start the real brand Topa friday morning, or she'll turn me down and I start my little Indian brown pills tomorrow nite!!
                              Thanks again. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X