Free Topomax sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Topomax sample

Hi everyone- I was looking for information about Topamax today, and on their website, they are offering a Free Trial in the U.S.A. for 42 tablets (25mgs)....
    Here is the link if you want it.

http://www.topamax.com/topamax/assets/voucher.pdf

(If this isn't okay to place here, someone PM me and I'll delete the thread.... Just figured that everyone wants to save a buck or two! )

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Free Topomax sample

I saw this ad in a magazine over the weekend, you still need a prescription to get the topa and then this voucher gives you so many free. Which leads to my question. I live in a small town, kids go to school with drs. children and I really don't want to disclose my "problem", how bad is it to tell him I'm suffering from migraines?

Comment

Free Topomax sample

I'm not a doctor- I'm sure anyone in the medical community would say to 'fess up.... isn't it a little white lie? Is it any different than asking for birth control for "cramps" when you are 17? Up to you...........

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Free Topomax sample

I just ordered my first Topa from River Pharm. Does anyone know how to make this deal work without a script. I don't know if Topa works for me or not but if it does it's worth getting for free.

Comment

Free Topomax sample

actually my doc gave me topa for migraines - i never heard of it for AL cravings before i found this site. The only problem is that he gave me some samples and I havent had the nerve to go back and ask for a script although im not sure why - im sure if i told him i needed more for my migraines he wouldnt have a problem with it
          when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Free Topomax sample

topamax my doctor ordered for me today. she said it will give energy and i will lose weight? it is for migranes? that i didn't know about.

~ripple~

Comment

Free Topomax sample

Thanks, I added to my favorites. I did not think I was going to need any meds, but I am questioning this.
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X