Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu

I don't seem to get any help from kudzu, i still end up drinking. I am taking about 4-6 capsules a day which i got from myo. Do i need to stick with it or up the dosage?, will it improve the longer i keep taking kudzu, kind of build up an immunity?

Kudzu

I would try taking 3 with breakfast - 4 with lunch and 3 with dinner - That seems to really help me. If you are going to a party or having a really bad craving - take the dose your closest to and add 3 L-Glut -- it's kind of a buzzzzzzzz :wow:
    Liv
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Kudzu

thanks livingfree, i will give that a go x

Comment

Kudzu

Dorsetdude,

Kudzu didn't help me at all either, although it did seem to help my headaches a lot.

Cindi

ps - Neither did Campral or Naltrexone, however topa does seem to be working really well. See topamax thread.
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Kudzu

Try the GABA too. That is another recommendation. At least 750 mg... I just started taking it last week and I think it helps.

Comment

Kudzu

oh shit

yea nothing seems to work for me either (dammmit) please help me too. cant go to doc for other meds cause he'll know. This is a mess!! I love my family dont like dissappointint them!!!
            Anxious
            Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

Kudzu

Anxious, what exactly have you tried so far?
              ~K.

Comment

Kudzu

Dorset and Anxious have you tried large doses of L glutamine?

I get the large container of powdered L-Glut at walmart (in the sports nutrition center) and take two heaping teaspoons in fruit juice and wait 10 minutes...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how well it can kick an alcohol craving and promote a sense of well being. it's also brilliant at restoring damage to our intestines caused by alcohol toxicity over the years. it's critical to restore our intestines as we absorb so many nutrients in that part of the body, and nutrients are critical in our recovery and overall health.
                when I travel I take the MWO L-Glutamine capsules as they are less messy, but you have to take about 8 or so to knock out a bad craving.
                Sherrie is right on the GABA too, it can really help also. Twinlabs makes a GABA with inositol and I find it very relaxing. it's also helped me detoxing at home.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Kudzu

Determinator;277806 wrote: Dorset and Anxious have you tried large doses of L glutamine?

I get the large container of powdered L-Glut at walmart (in the sports nutrition center) and take two heaping teaspoons in fruit juice and wait 10 minutes...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how well it can kick an alcohol craving and promote a sense of well being. it's also brilliant at restoring damage to our intestines caused by alcohol toxicity over the years. it's critical to restore our intestines as we absorb so many nutrients in that part of the body, and nutrients are critical in our recovery and overall health.
                  when I travel I take the MWO L-Glutamine capsules as they are less messy, but you have to take about 8 or so to knock out a bad craving.
                  Sherrie is right on the GABA too, it can really help also. Twinlabs makes a GABA with inositol and I find it very relaxing. it's also helped me detoxing at home.
                  What's this about the L-Glut??? I like the idea of the underlined part.

I take the Kudzu as needed. Every day since I've been AF I take three capsules around 5 or six o'clock when the craving sets in. It works for me. HTH
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Kudzu

Hi all,

This is not my first try to go af so I have all the supps gaba, glutamine, and kudzu from mwo. I cant take glut. after 12 noon or I have trouble sleeping. Then i want alcohol, will try the gaba again too. This shouldn't be this hard! I had no idea that i would get so addicted to al.

:l :thanks: anxious
                    Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

Kudzu

anxious;278184 wrote: Hi all, I had no idea that i would get so addicted to al.
                      Anxious, I don't think anyone thought they'd get so addicted. AL is one sneaky bastard. He can strike at anytime, anywhere. You just have to have your guard up at all times.
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                      X