Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Topamax Make anyone Cry over nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livingfree,

You remind me a lot of me.

Lots of love!

P4T
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

P4T - Our Brains are Related

P4T - I could have sworn I replied to you already - so if you see a note similar to this somewhere else on in this village - you will know it's just my mind floating around with my notes and replies. (No I'm not drinking - can you imagine how goofy I was when I was drinking? No wonder I had to stop. I must have killed so many brain cells.)

You remind me of me to. I hope you like you - cuz that wouldn't be a complement to me if you don't like you!! :H Could be awkward. :egad: Oh yes - Our brains are sisters.

Love you on your treadmill! Me - I'm on my Eliptical every morning at 6 am (unless I get distracted by my computer - my new addiction

Hope you're having a great weekend
      Liv
      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Thank you for posting this thread. I’ve been at MWO since Dec., but only recently began my Topa regimen. I’m only into week 3, up to 75 mgs now, and have drastically reduced my alcohol intake. I have been confused by the lack of euphoria and excitement one would expect. I’m doing better than I have done in years, but I don’t feel as great as I think I should! Why aren’t I jumping up and down with joy over my success?

Some of what I read here helps explain it. It really helps to read other people’s experiences. I am really battling through some of the side effects of the Topa right now, but I am determined to stick this out.

I need to practice what my own signature says too. Sometimes I can beat myself up for my past behavior instead of looking forward to a better future.

Thanks again to all of you who posted here and in all the threads. I tend to be more of a lurker. Know that your words help many others here.
        Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Hi there, only did topa for a few weeks as my moodswings were so bad, also had severe itching (another side effect mentioned on various postings). May try it again though and try and get through the 6 week barrier, am seeing doc tomorrow.I'm sure it's partly to do with feelings surfacing that have been masked by the alc....
          "It's amazing what you can get done just by getting on and doing it!" - (anon):new:
          FOXYMUM

Comment

Working...
          X