I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here

I am new to this. Have gotten the supplements but not always consistent with taking them. I want to start Top but don't want to tell my Dr. I am actually going today thinking I need and antidepressant. I keep going back and forth whether I should say I have been having headaches or just fess up. I am so ashamed that I have this problem. Does anyone know some safe sites for Top?
    formenow:

I'm new here

hi there..formenow.. welcome.glad to me .sorry dont know much about the supplements. but keep on reading . and post your questions.and again welcome
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm new here

Thank you for responding to me. It made me feel I was ot out there alone.

Comment

I'm new here

Formenow,

Lots of people order them online at River Pharmacy but I cannot stress enough that Topamax is a serious medication and really should be administered under a doctor's care if at all possible.

Good luck with it!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Formenhow, welcome. I agree with Cindi, you must be very careful. Is there any reason
          that you can't discuss treatment with your doc.?, if you have a sympathetic doctor, they
          may prescribe it for you. If you are in the UK, topa is only licensed for epilepsy/ migraines.
          Best of luck, sometimes just talking about your problem helps.
          Paula.

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Formenhow,

I agree with all comments above. If you can get a Dr. to cooperate it would be great – but most are very conservative and the use of Topamax is off label. For me the trade off is continued alcohol abuse and all that entails or (for me anyway) the minimal side effects of Topamax. For what its worth these are my sources and my regiment:

Topamax – reduce cravings for booze and food – MedStore: Prescription Drugs and Generic Medications. Online Pharmacy

ALL ONE/Nutritech – great vitamin supplements and meal replacement – Wild Oats (U. S.) or find store online at Untitled Document

Adrafinil / Olmifon – Increases mental clarity and alertness that Topamax reduces as a side effect – also decreases fatigue which is also a result - Home - Biogenesis AntiAging

Best of luck – as you read the posts on this site you can see its not for everyone but for me its been fabulous and has probably turned my life around for the best. Please keep us all posted.

Comment

I'm new here

don't know how your health is or your drinking. is it heavy? like every day? the topa thread has a lot of info you might want to read before getting topa.

seeing your doctor is a good thing to get an idea of how your health is before taking any drug.
              good luck and keep in touch

Trix
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I'm new here

I'm new to this too. At least the AF part. I ordered Topa from an international pharmacy. It hasn't come yet. I absolutely can't go to my family doctor, but I do want my life to get better.
                http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/a career....a family to care for....gee! I've got it all!!

Comment

I'm new here

I'm Almost There,

Topa can help and the supplements are amazing, however, understand that the rest is up to you and that is HARD.

We, however, will be here to help.

The other stuff makes it EASIER but not pain free.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm new here

Thank you all for writing back to me. I did go to the Doctor yesterday and she put me on an antidepressant but I just could not bring up the Top. Alot of it is always worried about what people think of me. Someone asked how much I drink. I drink most everyday. I can easily drink an bottle of wine a night. I hate it and what am I teaching my kids. I want to go back to the time when I didn't think about drinking and would just enjoy a drink or 2 and that would be fine.
                    I am obviously trying to drown out things but I want to live my life the best I can. I am sick of the shame.
                    So glad I found this support.

Comment

I'm new here

Welcome

Formenow
                      Welcome - your on the road by just reaching out! My Way Out means just that - You find the way out for you! The program works just the way RJ wrote it - but you go with what feels right for your situation! Search this site - read her book and rest tonight knowing that you are on the road to a healthier 2008! Best to you!
                      Liv
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Formenow. What kind of antidepressant were you put on? I had to check with the pharmacist what I could take or not take with my antidepressant. I take Cymbalta. Good luck!
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                        X