chest pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chest pain

Hi i have been taking topamax for ten days now not a huge dose 50mg a day but I am experiencing some mild chest pains not sure if its the tablets or just indijestion just wondered if anybody else had experienced this ?

chest pain

Hi daisy,
    I have only been taking it about 3 wks, and am at 75 mgs, and I have not experienced any chest pains. Are you under the care of a physician or did you order it online? I would take chest pains pretty seriously and if they don't go away, you should probably see your doctor...
    Deena
    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

chest pain

Hi Daisy-Doo..

I have been on Topa for a while and never had any chest pains.. I would definately watch it close and if it doesn't get any better call the docs..

keep us informed!

Mm
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

chest pain

thank you for your replies the administrator contacted me in a private message and said that i might have tiratated up to quickly and thats why i have got the pains so will take any increase slowly from now on and the 50 mg is working just fine for me at the minute ans the pains have subsided

Comment

chest pain

That's a relief!!

I do just fine at 50mgs. I went up last year.. way up and didn't like the effects.

Good luck and keep us informed...

xoxox

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
          X