Topa side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa side effects

Only been on Topa for 3 doses of 25mg over 3 days as suggested-but has anyone experienced constipation???

Topa side effects

I did not experience that. Did you research it via Google to see if it is listed as a side effect?
    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Topa side effects

I had a little of that as a problem. Take the Kudzu with it. The coating on that gives me the opposite effect. Pill parades!

Comment

Topa side effects

graceforme, that happened to me, which was one of the reasons I stopped. But try adding more magnesium to your diet (as a supplement) and drink a couple of ounces of aloe juice before bed. It should do the trick :-)

Comment

Topa side effects

Try taking probiotics or digestive enzymes, available at your health food store, and drink twice as much water as you usually do.
          And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

Topa side effects

Chills with Topa?

Does anyone get chilly on the Topa? Maybe it really is just the weather lately, but I have not been able to shake these cold hands, and feeling like I always need a sweater. I've been on Topa for 3 weeks now (starting week 3 tomorrow actually, upping to 75 mg today).

CS

Comment

Working...
            X