Small dose topa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small dose topa?

Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them? When I worked my way up to 100 mg/day of Topa, I felt almost manic and drank like a fish! When I titrated back down to 25 mg/day I feel much less craving to drink. I'm so confused as to why a lower dose would work better for me. I take Kudzu, L-glut as well as other supplements, and at 25 mg, drinking doesn't really appeal to me.

Small dose topa?

Hi Jackie
    You are not alone I found the exact same thing the higher dose I got up to 175mg the more I seemed to drink over it. The 25mg does the trick when combined with the supps and hypno for me. Weird isn it
    I have since stoped the topo altogether prefer to stick with the L GLUT and Kuduz supps ect. However the low dose topo I am thinking I need again.
    best to you
    Captn

Comment

Small dose topa?

Thanks for the info, Captnjack. That makes me feel a little better. I found that, at 100mg, I really was out of control. So, it is good to know that others may do better on a smaller dose in conjunction with the supplements. I'll follow this course of action for awhile and see what happens.

Comment

Small dose topa?

25mgs.

JackieO;316169 wrote: Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them? When I worked my way up to 100 mg/day of Topa, I felt almost manic and drank like a fish! When I titrated back down to 25 mg/day I feel much less craving to drink. I'm so confused as to why a lower dose would work better for me. I take Kudzu, L-glut as well as other supplements, and at 25 mg, drinking doesn't really appeal to me.
        thats all i take is 25mgs of topa..my APRN does not believe in high dose's of meds...so for me 25 mgs..and kudzu works very well. i have no idea why some take such high amounts when i have been told its not good? must work different on others? JackieO is a good name! :H same..drinking does not bother me at all anymore since topa.

Comment

Working...
        X