Where did you get your meds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eshoprx doesn't seem to carry Naltrexone. Bummer.

Comment

So, is everyone getting their topomax without a rx? That kind of scares me....would love to know thoughts on it....
      GoddessAwakened

Comment

eshoprx

Hey All,

I just ordered from eshoprx on Dec 29th and paid the extra money for courier. I am reading the book, have my supplements, and ready to start. My problem is they have taken the money from my account about a week ago and I have yet to receive the topamax. When I email them they just keep giving me vague answers that they were out of the med when I ordered it and I will receive an email when it has been sent. Has anybody else had that problem?:new:

Comment

Robluvsme,

I can't help with the online pharmacy. I have used River Pharmacy before and they were great, however, I ended up tossing the pills because I am afraid of taking such strong meds without doctor's buy in.

But, I did want to say, :welcome:

I hope the topa works for you as well as others here. It is a good thing I got my doctor to prescribe it for me, I ended up being very allergic to it. Eeek. Skin rash was horrible.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I had a good experience with River except that they are VERY pricey. Naltrexone for $100/30 where the street price in India (where they ship from) is

Comment

Working...
            X