Where did you get your meds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to start a thread after having a hell of a time getting my topa. I ordered topa from trustedtabs.com in February. By the middle of March I decided to place another order with Aclepsa. I emailed trustedtabs repeatedly and each time got the response that my order had been processed. Three weeks after I placed the order with Aclepsa, I called them to check on my order. They said that they had recieved my ordered but hadn't shipped it. AHHHH! They assured me they would now ship my order. At this point, I had no reason to believe that I would recieve anything from trustedtabs or Aclepsa, so I placed an order with River Pharmacy. This time, I ordered 90 tablets instead of 30 because it reduced my shipping costs. Well my order came in three weeks (the middle of April), but only 30 tablets were in a bag marked "90 tablets". So far they have not responded to my emails. Can anyone out there please tell me where they have had decent turn around time and correct orders? THANKS!

By the way I have been on the topa for two weeks now. I am going up to 75mg today. I really love my ability to leave a complete glass of wine on the counter without obsessing over it. So far, so good.
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/a career....a family to care for....gee! I've got it all!!

Meds

Hi Almost there,

I had thougth about doing the RiverPharmacy route, but was afraid of "foreign" drugs. Who knows what they send, esp. the 1st time out. And, after talking w hubby, who worked in medical field for many yrs. he said don't do the online pharmacies. I went to see my ob/gyn because I have been so depressed. My ob is the last dr. I have seen on any regular basis (I have a 20 month old baby) so for me that was the place to start, and I asked her for the Topamax, also telling her that I knew I had been drinking too much.
    I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I at least wanted to discuss issues about getting the script. I also gave my OB the Lancet article. Have not talked to her since, although she asked me to call her...I've been pretty depressed and been seeing a counselor, and she wanted me to check in, which I should do. Been spending more time checking in here!

Glad to hear the Topa is working well for you. I am nervous.
    Thanks, CS

Comment

Thank for the reply CS.

I can understand your concern. I had SEVERE postpartum depression with my first baby. Really hard to see until I looked back on it (my kids are 9 and 6 and are GREAT). Anyway, if there is anything I can tell you about my experience that might help you, I would. The topa is really helping. My doctor wanted me to seek counseling, and I have several times with little result. I have found this site very helpful. Keep tuning in to this site and email mail me directly if you want to.
      http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/a career....a family to care for....gee! I've got it all!!

Comment

Hi Almost there,
        I got mine from inhousepharmacy.com. A little more spendy but quality service.
        How are you feeling on 75mg? I didn't feel great the first couple days I bumped up but better now.

Comment

River Pharmacy is an excelent place to order from River Pharmacy Link

Aclepsa has had its ups and downs for reliability. It now has new management and still is very cheap
          Aclepsa Link
          My Way Out has worked for me :l

Addiction Freedom My Web Site

Comment

It might sound like a stupid question, but do you still need a doctor's prescription?
            Jessie
            make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

jessie;324166 wrote: It might sound like a stupid question, but do you still need a doctor's prescription?
              Jessie
              No, you fill out a form and they do that for you.
              My Way Out has worked for me :l

Addiction Freedom My Web Site

Comment

Hi I order from eshoprx. I live in Canada and they have been very good and very reasonable. Customs seized my shipment once and they replaced them free of charge. But I seem to be the only one using them I don't know why. No script needed and cheap. The drugs appear to be legit and they work!

Comment

Wow they are cheap. Thanks for sharing. I'll try them next time. How long is the wait time?

Comment

I know they are so cheap! I am afraid the wait has been inconsistent. but Canadian customs is a big pain in the ass. I have it come by courier it is better. Usually it is the 10 days if the boys don't decide to open it.

Comment

I don't know why no one else uses them I think they are the cheapest.

Comment

I've been waiting almost a month for my Topamax so I can deal with the wait. I think probably people have not heard of this. I added it to my favorites. I even ordered Retin-A for my son b/c it's less through there than a prescription w/my insurance. Thanks again

Comment

No problem let me know how you do I am due to reorder. I am sticking with them as they are one of the few that deliver to Canada without the script. Iget some of my drugs from the Dr. she thinks it is from Migraines but she won't give me enough. Big drag.

Comment

Thanks for the responses from everyone. I think I will try eshoprx.com next time I need to order. I just went to 100 mg of topa. I have really had a similar experience as RJ. I am SO GRATEFUL. I am drinking so much less, and feeling really healthy. This community is great!

Comment

Buying from Foreign Pharmacies

I noticed that some people are unsure about what constitutes a "foreign" pharmacy. Anytime you order a medication and you do NOT fax them a prescription, you are buying from a foreign pharmacy. For eg River Pharmacy ships from India, Aclepsa has a corporation listed in St. Kitts and a Merchant Account listed in Latvia. (They don't say where they ship from). InHousePharmacy has a physical address in Porta Vila, Vanuatu (again, I don't know where they ship their meds from).
                              Most of the medication sold in North America is manufactured in either India or Israel. So only about 2% of all our medication is made in North America. Manufacturers are not going to make an inferior medication for the people in India and a superior medication for people in Canada for e.g. Although there are some online companies that rip people off, but it is not the norm.

Comment

Working...
                              X