campral dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campral dosage

Hi, Discovered MWO just minutes ago, so please bear with me as I learn my way. Picked up my prescription for Campral, and noted that it was for one 333mg tab three times daily. My web searches recommended two tabs three times daily. Should I try to get it increased or just see how this goes. Thanks and good luck to all.:thanks:

campral dosage

Hi Snake.

I don't know about Campral yet (I'm waiting for my order from RiverPharmacy) but I wanted to say Welcome! :welcome:

There's more activity during the day (I can't post then). If you don't get an answer tonight, try a new post tomorrow (sometimmes they get pushed to the next page if lots of people post in the morning.

Have you read the book? (you can download it from this site). It's really worth it as are the supplements. Read lots of the posts here and ask questions...you will get a lot of support.

B
    Anything I can Believe, I can Achieve!

Comment

campral dosage

Thanks B

Thanks Believer for the "welcome aboard". Just got done ordering what you suggested. One-day-at-a-time has started.:thanks:

Comment

campral dosage

Mine was for 333mg 3 times per day. Did not one bit of good until one day it just did.

Comment

campral dosage

I take 2 333 mg 3x a day. I have actually taken 3 in the evenings if I'm having bad cravings with no adverse effects. It has really helped me.

Comment

campral dosage

Welcome snakein the bottle. Can't speak to campral as i've never taken it. Welcome aboard and good luck! Keep us posted on your progress. TraceyO

Comment

campral dosage

Hi,
              I am taking 2x333mg x 3 times per day.
              The first time I was on it, it didn't work. This time I am not drinking at all and it is great. No cravings what so ever.
              Good Luck
              xxx

Comment

campral dosage

debruce, what do you suppose the difference is ? I took it for a couple of weeks and felt like I was taking a sugar pill. Then I stopped and started back it seemed to help. Wonder why?

Comment

campral dosage

Hi Myra,
                  I think that I am doing it properly this time. When I did it last time, I still drank from time to time on it, whereas this time I am not. Also my head is in a much better place. Maybe that is the big secret :goodjob:

Comment

campral dosage

Thanks to all

Hi folks, Well, almost two days and counting. Been up since 1am reading and walking. Shakey, but nothing worse so far. I hope you all don't mine if I use this great forum as my support group. Tried AA. I know it's worked for many, but not me. Then,again, maybe I wasn't really sincere about sobriety. Hanging in, Tom:thanks:

Comment

campral dosage

My doc said to take 2 333mg, 3 times a day. I did for 3 weeks maybe bit and found it too hard. I have been taking 2 333mg, 2 times a day. I didn't drink for 7 days before I started and I'm at 65 days not a single drink. Good luck to every single person trying campral or anything else to stop drinking. AA is helpful.

Comment

campral dosage

hang on

Tom, I take 333mg (2 of those three times a day) and I am doing well, had a slip a while ago, but I think AA is helping now too cuz I am really serious about my sobriety now.

good luck,:fingers:

MA:l:h
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

campral dosage

Hi Snake,
                          I take 2x330mgs a day. Only started them yesterday after going through detox a couple of weeks ago. Was told they could take a couple of weeks to kick in, although I haven't had any cravings at all so far.
                          Good luck.
                          Minty.

Comment

Working...
                          X