Supplements for Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplements for Anxiety

Nancy, it's a mystery. Anyway, for me Calms Forte is the least effective natural remedy. I only use it in conjunction with other stuff. I don't think it could cover my greedy needs all by itself.

Jubilee, glad to be of help. I've been working on this for years. It is great to finally be able to manage it without alcohol and without drugs.

My problems have mostly been chronic depression and intermittent anxiety. Quitting drinking alleviates both a lot, but they were both there before and they were both there after. I also have panic attacks (only occasionally now that I quit drinking), and the lithium orotate spray is so great for that-- I carry it with me everywhere, though I hardly ever need it anymore.

I have a stash of benzos for anxiety (the doctors were practically forcing them on me) but I almost never use them. Not only are they addictive, but they make you feel "out of it", unlike lithium orotate.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Supplements for Anxiety

Well, I found that I have "Nerve Tonic" a homeopathic stress relief that i use when flying. I took only 1 prior to my meeting these new clients for whom i was to play chaffeur too and it really worked. I was a little nervous but no way near the anxiety level I normally experience, no cold sweats, etc....just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
      X