Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen

Anybody here ever take Baclofen?

My doc prescribed it for my neurapthy and I took one yesterday.

Unable to function.

I have read it helps with al withdrawal but that is not why she gave it to me. She thought it would help with my pain and is non narcotic. It felt narcotic to me!!

If anyone tries it from River Pharmacy, please be careful. Even almost a day later and I am unable to type well or think.

Weird stuff.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Baclofen

Cinid,
    I was wondering what happened to you yesterday. And then ya was gone! Gosh, you better call her and ask for something else.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Baclofen

Luv,

I still don't have my brain back!!

Body is feeling limpish and very slow thought processes.

Making some coffee, hope that helps. I have a ton of work to do today and can't afford to be unable to think.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Baclofen

So sorry Cindi. I hope you weren't hurt by my comments on your typing. TBH, I was actually worried about you (even though I knew you were on Antabuse, I had to wonder if you had slipped.) I hope it gets out of your system fast.

I know how it is to have weird reactions to drugs (that nobody else seems to have). Our bodies are all so complex -- and as individual and different as snowflakes.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X