X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw doc. today - no topa

Top online

Bok,
    I think you can order it online but there are limits to how much you bring in to Aus. From memory 3 months worth is OK. Most pharmacys online will let you know if it is illegal to supply. Customs will probably open the package but only checking for illegal drugs. Let me know if you decide to get the topa I would be interested in how you go.
    Take Care
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Saw doc. today - no topa

hi bok,i guess all countries are different,im sorry for your delema,im in canada and ive never hurd of topamax,im not against drugs cause i was on many depressents[anti],i lerned from my xperience it was not much different then alchohol,i no here if you drink bad enuff they use valuum and sronger drugs to bring you down from with drawl,and there for some very addictive,and if you ever had the shakes theres nothing tht ive taken worse then clonazapam,to come off of after,ive never been in an earth quake but thts what your bod shakes like,just go on the internet it tells the side effects tht som get,but even the pharmcodacal places that make the drugs dont no all the side effects,and by the way most gps dont no much about alchoholism,not in canada and good luck to you gyco

Comment

Working...
      X