Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dieting and Campral ?

HI all !

Am new here and this site seems just so wonderful !

My question is about Campral. That would be my choice but I have this summer put on some 10 pounds extra weight which I also need to shed. I'm not using any other medicine, except vitamin supplements.

I have been drinking sometimes 10 - 14 units (wine or cider) a day, sometimes only 3 units, but all thorough the summer and it is showing !

With extra excercise, has anyone been able to lose weight on Campral ?

I'm plannin to start AF tomorrow and start loading Campral right away, but scared

if I'm not able to lose weight. Thanks anyone for any insights.:new:

Dieting and Campral ?

not so hungry on campral..

i have found my appetite decreased on campral..... i think u may find the same... with no alcohol and exercise on this drug u should see the weight falling off you..
    good luck!!!!!!!!!! and welcome.... thius site is wonderful and we are all here to help..

Comment

Dieting and Campral ?

I too am less hungry and on Campral although cannot know for sure if they're related. There's no reason I've heard of why Campral should encourage weight gain. I know some people eat more chocolate, carbohydrate etc. having given up the AL but don't forget how many calories there are in AL itself. I've lost 9 pounds in 2 months. Good luck :goodjob:
      AF since 19 January with a week's holiday last week. Today is AF day 1sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X