• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral

lmmfao cant stop shaking, haha..hhmm

Comment

Campral

Hmm, took me 2 days dripping with sweat to wear this off. Interesting!

Comment

Campral

This is dangerous stuff to be doing, and really stupid crap to be posting. This place is for people who want help, and to help each other, not for people to display self-destructive behavior. We really can't help you with that and I doubt that anyone is entertained by it. Please get some genuine help at a mental health facility, OK? And come back when you are wanting to do some work on alcohol-related problems.

wip

Comment

Campral

A Work in Progress;392739 wrote: This is dangerous stuff to be doing, and really stupid crap to be posting. This place is for people who want help, and to help each other, not for people to display self-destructive behavior. We really can't help you with that and I doubt that anyone is entertained by it. Please get some genuine help at a mental health facility, OK? And come back when you are wanting to do some work on alcohol-related problems.

wip
          Wow, do you think im trying to entertain pplz?? Your so wrong.

Comment

Campral

Lestat,

Either you are in serious need of medical attention or you need to check into a psychiatric facility for a serious evaluation. You are supposedly taking pills in quantities that would kill a large elephant full well knowing your problems.

Please don't waste anymore of your time or the people here at MWO with this, call 911 and do something or get off this blog, you are scaring people and frankly you are annoying me. I'm not buying one word of any of you shit.

If you want to use the tools you are given to by a physician to play Russian roulette with you life, keep it to yourself. If you want help and you want to share geniune feelings and issues then by all means please stay aboard.

But I would pick a new picture - that one sums up your posts.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Campral

Yeah sorry for my silly postings... BUT i have a problem, i don't know where to get proper help.

Thuzzy, how does my avatar annoy you?

Comment

Campral

Lestat, we can help and support you here, but when I talked to you the other night on MSN it seemed that you didn't really want to stop.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Campral

You can call the united way hotline from any phone 211,they will direct you to help...Blessings to you,please call 211...
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X