Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding doctor for topa prescription

Hi, I'm new here.

I went to my gp and talked to him about topa and brought the lancet study, but he did not want to give me a prescription.

I have a job that requires random drug tests, so I don't want to just order topa online without a prescription. I can't take the chance of having prescription drugs in my system without a prescription. I know most drug tests won't pick up topa, but I don't want to lose my job.

I'm in Washington State, but I will travel to find a doctor if I need to. Please message me if you know a "my way out" friendly doctor.

Thank you!

Pnut

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the Washington State area so I can't recommend a doctor, but I can tell you that this thread is pretty quiet. You could try posting in General Discussion. You might get a response there. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you. I'll post over in that area and see what happens.

Comment

Also its pretty quiet this time of night so if no one replies try posting the same message again in the morning. Good luck again.

Comment

Hi and welcome to MWO.
          Do you want Topa specifically? How would you and your GP feel about Campral?

Just a thought.

Comment

pnut,

Not to make it sound simple, but have you thought about someone who specializes in addication?

Do what you can if you think topa is the right path for you, that's what I did. I didn't have a GP and was scaird of getting one, so I asked my dentist. It depends on the doctor, so maybe you need to try until you find one that will help you.

Also buying it online I find is cheaper then most insurance plans, but the higher the dosage, the more it is recommended that you get regular blood tests
            :welcome:

Comment

Working...
            X