Campral appears to be working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far on day 9 and no real strong cravings. And no fear of drinking like in previous quits.

Anyone else have experiences with this drug?

Campral is my first line of defence...I bought Antabuse for a last resort..I am so glad that I had it during the big storm but I don't think I will take it now that i feel more stable..It's back to just Campral,for me.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

evielou;400657 wrote: Campral is my first line of defence...I bought Antabuse for a last resort..I am so glad that I had it during the big storm but I don't think I will take it now that i feel more stable..It's back to just Campral,for me.
      hey evielou great to hear that you are having a positive experience with it. How long have you been on it for? I've only been on 9 days and can already feel the cravings have diminished.

Comment

Dear Voetsod...I started taking it last Dec.while I was still drinking and I wasn't sure that it was working at first.As soon as I could manage a few days sober I noticed the cravings were less.WOW..what a relief...Then I went off it and before I knew it,I was drinking again.Now I am afraid to be without it...I also take GABA...I have TOPA but I don't feel well on it.I will always have Antabuse near by to stop me in my tracks if the urge starts to get the better of me..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
        X