Aloe Vera Juice ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloe Vera Juice ???

Is anyone drinking ALOE VERA juice for healing Liver,Stomach and Pancreas???A neighbor just got out of the hospital(he's Alkie) with Pancreatic again and they told him that Aloe would help heal it...They also told him that if Drinks again,he's a DEAD MAN..
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Aloe Vera Juice ???

Used to drink it for IBS. Advised by an herbalist. It was effective and taste wasn't bad. That was 15 years ago. Sure they have improved the taste by now.
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Aloe Vera Juice ???

You can get it at the health food store. It's not bad ~ If you can do the AllOne, you can handle this
      (I got it because of high liver enzymes - which are now normal)
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Aloe Vera Juice ???

Excellent!

I have been having about 4 oz. of aloe vera juice every morning for over a year now. I use it to wash down my morning supplements, and find that is has helped (but not cured) several digestive ailments. Most of my digestive system was ravaged due to years of drinking, but I am now convinced the aloe vera juice is a big help.

I buy it by the gallon at Wal-Mart in the digestive aids section, along with enzymes and fiber. Took me a while to get used to the taste, but it was an acquired thing, and now I really like the zing it has. I keep it in the refrigerator.

Saw this post, and it rang a bell!

Neil

1009 days AF

Comment

Aloe Vera Juice ???

Here in Florida I have it growing like a weed, all around my gardens.It is amazing stuff,you just scrape the leaf and it dissolves instantly into juice.I bought a Gallon at walmart for under $10. I didn't want to eat all my beautiful Aloe plants(even though the fresh taste better).I am convinced that it is working wonders for me.I use the scraped fresh leafs on my skin...Smooth real Smooth.You might buy it at Costo in the pharmacy or on E Bay for sure...It is Great.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Aloe Vera Juice ???

I just bought some online and look forward to it. I do not have digestive issues but want to be proactive and I read it is a great immune system booster.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
            X