Curious about topomax working for my uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there. i was just curious about something. i have an uncle who has to drink the minute he awakes, everyday until he goes to sleep. he also seems to have something a tad bit wron gwith him, so he never tries to get help. i was curious if a person like him can take topomax and would it help to drink a lot less even if they are in that kind of state?

if not, then say he went to rehab and was off alcohol for a month or so. would he be able to start with topomax and try drinking moderately? i mean, ive heard topomax makes drinking just not desirable.. is this true? if not, thenwhat does it feel like when you drink on it?

My immediate response is that you shouldn't be importing his problems onto yourself...
    That being said... I have read that Naltrexone work better for men than women.
    You might want to check that out.
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

ya, the only reason im asking is because i seems he has something wrong a little bit with his head. besides the alcoholism disease, my grandma said he has never been quite normal since a baby, so i dont tihnk he has it in him to seek help or know what he can try.

Comment

Working...
      X