Starting on Kudzu today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting on Kudzu today

any side effects I should watch out for? Or is there anything I should avoid eating/drinking?
    C
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Starting on Kudzu today

I know everyone is different but I haven't had any side effects at all from the Kudzu or any of the other supps I've been taking.

Good Luck C!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

Good to know, thanks Dee
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

The only side effect I have read about with Kudzu is enlarged jabbers!

There are people selling it online as a jabber enlarger- although I must say it hasn't worked for me

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

Just read that kudzu is good for hair restoration.. great, 'kill two birds with one stone' considering the way my hair has been falling out

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

My hair is horribly fine- runs in the family, can't blame AL for that. And Kudzu hasn't made it thicker either

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

No side effects from Kudzu for me.

OK, what's a "jabber" ?

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

Only thing I noticed is that you don't want it to break open in your mouth...YUCKY !!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

WaitingToExhale;423390 wrote: No side effects from Kudzu for me.

OK, what's a "jabber" ?
                  Jabbers are breasts- I believe it is an Irish Expression :H

MAX Breast

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

marbella;423047 wrote: The only side effect I have read about with Kudzu is enlarged jabbers!

There are people selling it online as a jabber enlarger- although I must say it hasn't worked for me
                    Nor me marbs )

No horrible side effects either though ;o)
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

Kudzu Side Effects

Hi All - Thanks for the clarification on the jabbers. I had the same question! And alas, I haven't noticed that side effect either. The only thing I've really noticed since taking all of the supplements is, and please pardon my graphicness, is very yellow pee. Oh, and reduced cravings. Yay!!!

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

The very yellow pee is perfectly normal I believe it is the Vit B- your body only takes what it needs and the rest is expelled in the urine, so thats great it means you have enough

Good news on the reduced cravings- I am gonna pop mine now.

Comment

Starting on Kudzu today

side affects,i would beleive all have some LONG term side affects from taking MEDS,but if it works and you wake in the morning i hope it helps have a great YELLOW day hahah gyco

Comment

Working...
                          X