How fast can I dose up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fast can I dose up?

I have been taking the topa for about 2 weeks. Sometimes 50 to 75mg aday and sometimes only 25. (then I drink so I don't take the rest)
    When I first joined, I know at abot 200mg I did not drink much if at all. I really need a boost I am not doing well with my drinking. So I am wondering what is safe to do ca I take 50 mg 2x a day or do I have to get to that 25mg a week at a time?
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

How fast can I dose up?

My advice would be to stick with the schedule and only up the dosage as recommended. I personally upped my dosage alot slower than recommended and had no side effects and great results.

Wishing you the best on your journey!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

How fast can I dose up?

TM I agree with DB!! See my other reply to your more recent post. Not a good idea to take these drugs (especially topa) in such an irregular fashion.

wip

Comment

How fast can I dose up?

I have to agree. Stick with a regular dose and move upward slowly instead of bouncing around. This is not aspirin you are messing with.

Comment

Working...
        X