Time of day you dose 4 best results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if anyone experiences better results with taking your doses at different times of day? Right now I am taking 25 mg early morning and then 50 mg about 11:30am, but am thinking about maybe changing to morning and bedtime. Whatcha'll think?

Pat:thanks:

I find that if I take my Topa later in the day, I get a tingling in my feet the next AM when I wake up and slightly light headed/ dizzy. So I prefer to take it earlier.
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

I take a dose early in the morning and my second dose before 4pm. I find if I wait any longer, that familiar urge kicks in after work. So I like to have the Topa in my system a good hour before I get I get home from work. Also, I slipped up on taking my doses regularly for about a week and a half and the Topa became somewhat less effective. I think it's important to really stick to the schedule and not miss any doses. It really has helped me cut back tremendously. I'm up to 200mg with no mental fogginess. I dosed up slowly over a few months. I plan on dosing up another 50mg this month. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Right on PJon......Morning and at Bedtime ! IAD.......Welcome.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

When I was on Topa, I used to take my first dose in the morning when I woke up, along with my aresenal of supps and then again mid afternoon (about 3-ish) and I found that worked well for me, with no side effects.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thank you All

Thank you all for your comments! I am going to try to go later in the day. I will take my first dose in the morning and then switch to 4:00 pm for the 2nd. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Pat

Comment

Working...
            X