Ativan - on line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ativan - on line

Has anyone ever purchased Ativan on line? Riverpharm doesn't sell it, I can't get in to see my doctor until after Christmas and It really helps me sleep.......

help!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Ativan - on line

Uni, Have you tried anything else to help you sleep, like Melatonin? Ativan is not advised for those recovering from alcohol abuse.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ativan - on line

Uni Atavin is a drug like Valium you wont get it on line!!!!!! the sites that do pretend to sell it perscription free are duds and potentially dangerous. Try Melatonin it WORKS and the cds if you have them!!!!! also mindfull slow breathing helps me!!!! only suggestions!!!!! I"m the last of the sea gurus thats for sure but dont try to buy that stuff online
      Love cap

Comment

Ativan - on line

Uni,

When you do get to see your doctor, discuss perhaps Trazedone.

It helps me sleep very well and is non-addictive.

My shrink yesterday said it is a great sleep aid for alcoholics. She told me it could take up to 3 months to get completely normal sleep patterns. Lack of sleep is probably one of the biggest causes of relapse in the early days.

Love,
        Cindi

ps I agree with Cap, do not even begin to try to buy it online. Ativan is a tightly controlled substance. If you did manage to find a place to order it, it would very likely not really be Ativan.
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Ativan - on line

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll try your remedies - I definitly don't want to end up with something that is dangerous!!!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Ativan - on line

Uni
            Calms Forte really helps me.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Ativan - on line

There is so much advice about sleep remedies on the Holistic Healing forum. Melatonin, valerian, lithium orotate, calms forte, all work well. You can take most of them together even! (just to cover all bases, eh?)

A last-ditch effort is to take Benedryl (or the generic form)-- it's an allergy medicine that knocks most people out (kind of like good ol' AL), but it's not addictive, at least! I love the homeopathic remedies kali phos 6x and mag phos 6x. I put them under my tongue before sleeping, and I sleep.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Ativan - on line

I take adivan every night. It was originally prescribed for my high anxiety, and yes, I still use it for that. But I use it when needed during the day - and that is not often because I ordered Serendyn for anxiety - a natural supplement. I don't want to keep taking this at night but it does get me good sleep. I've taken melatonin when I don't work in the summer and it helped greatly. It gets you sleepy enough but actually doesn't keep you sleeping if you wake up in the middle of the night especially if you wake up as a result of stressful work situations.
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                X