Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Topa be taken with Anti-dep/anxiety med

Hello everyone-

I'm thinking about starting topa I wan't to talk to my Dr. about it next week. Does anyone know in advance if it can be taken with Lexapro? I started taking Lexapro about a month ago and it's really been helping my anxiety and depression.

I have no RX coverage. Any idea how much the topa costs?
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Jamms,

Go to DrugDigest then to drug interactions. You can also check supplements there. Some recommended here don't mix with ADs. But of course check with your Dr too. Sorry I can't help you with the out of pocket cost.

Good luck!

periwinkle :h
    Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Jamms, I'm not sure if/how Topa interacts with other meds but I applaud you for making an appointment to see your Doc!!
      I took Topa for 3 months and altho my medical aid didn't pay for it, I still found it more affordable than drowning myself in a box of wine each night.
      PM me if you want more info on Topa.
      Wishing you the best:-)
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Peri and DeeBee-I checked the drug digest. It said no interactions . Becoming said she takes both also so I'm assuming it's ok. I will ask the Dr. about it though, I hope he is familiar with the "off-lable" use of the topa. One more question....should I assume I'm going to have all the side effects and order (buy) the supps for them? or should I wait and see what happens with the topa? Whatcha think?
        :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Working...
        X