day one of topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day one of topa

just started my 25 mg of topa! yay. i am excited. now it COULD be in my head since its the first day, but i feel my appetite down tremendousally, (good) and i dont feel like drinking . however, i am a bit more depressed than usual. i have mild depression usually, on the day after a night of drinking, but i feel like its a bit more. so i am concerned that the topa will make myd epression worse, however it could just be the day. anyone have information on topa and worsening depression? does it usually happen or is it a rare side effect? i hope its rare bc so far i am thrilled and its only day one.

day one of topa

Hi Me,

I'm pretty sure the Topa affects people differently. I took it for about 2 1/2 weeks. It did reduce my appetite, but I was foggy minded, fatigued, my thoughts and words were jumbled, but the worst part is that my hair started coming out in clumps. I've stopped taking it. It did reduce my desire to drink. I would only want 2 to 3 glasses of wine instead of 1 1/2 bottles. UNDERSTAND that I don't think all the side effects happen to everyone. Some on here have been taking it for a while with good results. I never did experience any tingling in my feet or hands like some had mentioned.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

day one of topa

Hi me,
      I was like you. Took it and the first day could tell the diff. I never had a drop and I kid you not for way over a year. A year and a half even. Had some side effects but they stopped after a while. Feel optimistic for yourself.
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

day one of topa

wait that depression thing out too. I think that could be caused by a number of things.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

day one of topa

Thanks guys-gab what side effects did you have? see i have slight depression to begin with ( that gets worse from drinking obviousally but ive taken molnths breaks off from drinking and have slight depressioin still) and ive read that it can worsen depression if you have it already..

anyone else have experience with that?

so gabby are you on topa? oh BELIEVE me. i am going to stick with it for awhile. of course its only day one. but i will put up with pain and side effects like u wouldnt believe if it will help this ddrinking problem! i couldnt believe i didnt really crave drinking as much today.

Comment

day one of topa

me1455 - How are you doing on the Topa? I'm on day #6 of the topa 25 mg. I dose up to 50mg tomorrow.....I am feeling completely out of it....depressed....I have no desire to drink or do anything at all.....what about you......

I'm also taking all the supps and I take Lexapro (anit-dep./anti-anxiety)
            :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

day one of topa

well, it is working so perfectly and im only on 25mg. i felt it day one! but my GOSh. i wanted to kill someone yesterday. i wanted to pull my hair out, foggy, depressed, irritable, and agitated. when i drank i drank slower and also could control not coming home and pounding more.. that part i LOVE. but of course these side effects are so severe that one cannot live like that.. i am going to wait awhile to see if they go away though as i am in love with the control i have over the drinking so far... let me know how you do...

Comment

Working...
              X