Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Campral Journal

Day 21 on Campral/Day 18 AF

Just thought I'd check in a let everyone know that I'm still not experiencing any obvious side effects, like GI distress.....my blood work came back this morning and looked great!

I've had less than 10 drinks in 21 days and that is less than I would have had daily, if not for the Campral, I am sure.

I hope everyone is doing good and staying well, where ever you are in the world!!!!
    Hugs to all! :h

Comment

My Campral Journal

Hey USM ... Great to see you again! :l I'm still doing great on the Campral. I've had 18 AF days so far this month. Today is my 10 day consequetively AF. I had a bad craving the other night but it passed and I'm back to not craving again. I'm not having much GI distress anymore. I guess my body's beginning to get used to it.

Great job on staying AF!!!! :goodjob:

SK
      AF since 1/2009

Comment

My Campral Journal

Good for you SK!!! Sounds as if you are doing very well yourself!!!!

I had a few beers last Sunday, but don't really think it was because I 'craved' it.....just wanted to drink a few with friends during the playoffs....
        felt great the next day and stayed the course with my med/supps....

Under "normal" circumstances, I would have had 10-12 beers during that one game and night with friends...instead, we were home, sober and in bed by 10pm......
        BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X