Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does have any Topamax they are not gonna use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

My name is Saundra and I used to be on this site awhile ago but I haven't been on it in a long time. I went to sign on and it couldn't find me so I had to start all over again. I used to be "Stellarstar" with a starfish avatar.

Anyway..I have been on this program now for almost a year and a half and it worked really well for me. I was on 300mg of topamax a day for a year so I decided I would try to taper off of it to see if I could do o.k. without it. Well...it didn't work out too well...you see, it was not only helping my drinking, but also helping my bi-polar/depression situation.

So...I went back on it after being off of it for about 4 months and I decided I would stay at 100mg because the side effects of the 300mg were a little too much (memory loss..slowness...etc)

Well now...my insurance ran out! I have been on the 100mg for 2 months now and now I can't afford to buy it! We are on State insurance and we are waitng for them to process our re-evaluation papers. I'm not sure if we qualify anymore because our income is a little more than it was last year but right now we can't afford insurance, (we are lucky to even pay our rent this month).

I went online for the free topamax trial but it expired december 31st, and they don't know when they will have another free trial.

All that said and done...does anyone have any Topamax that they don't want any
    more that is just sitting in their cabinet collecting dust because I sure could use it...please??

I know it sounds like a strange request but I remember when I wasn't taking it anymore and I had a bunch left just sitting in my cupboard. So if anyone wants to help a sister out...i would sure appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch!

Saundra
    "you may say that i'm a dreamer...but i'm not the only one"

:disco:

PM me, I have extra. I'm starting antabuse so I won't be needing it.

:l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

thanks ak girl,

those will get me through for a couple weeks! what a sweetheart you are!!!

if anyone else has any...please don't hesitate to offer!

thanks,

saundra:thanks:

Comment

by the way...how do you like my avatar?? pretty fitting huh?

Comment

i still could use a little bit more if anyone has any!

thanks!

saundra

Comment

Working...
          X