Strictly Sinclair Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

houtx770;540391 wrote: Help! I was invited to the new forum but can't get on - no matter how or what I try. I feel like I've been left out here in the abyss...sent emils to the admin for help last 2 days since it was created to no avail. If someone reads this and can reach me - help! New user name/alternate email addresses I am putting in are getting rejected -

sniff...I need the forum...
    You should be able to get in using the username houtx770. Let me know if not. You used a valid email address and got the confirmation email, right?

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

Yes/No, I am trying to use houtx770, used a valid email address but never got the confirm email...

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

SR - you see me there?? I can't get on so how is that?? Very weird - this kind-of stuff makes me sortof bonkers...I don't understand. I see everybody else & have tried to enter a greeting - can't. Nothing is being accepted from my user name to my password to my hidden email address...have tried everything..

I know I shouldn't panic and feeling so glad you & RV9 have heard me...but I am still feeling very...uhh...rejected!!...LOL Fellas - find me!! Grab my hand!! Hoist me aboard!! LOL I am running hard behind the train!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!! LOLOL

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

houtx770;540448 wrote: SR - you see me there?? I can't get on so how is that?? Very weird - this kind-of stuff makes me sortof bonkers...I don't understand. I see everybody else & have tried to enter a greeting - can't. Nothing is being accepted from my user name to my password to my hidden email address...have tried everything..

I know I shouldn't panic and feeling so glad you & RV9 have heard me...but I am still feeling very...uhh...rejected!!...LOL Fellas - find me!! Grab my hand!! Hoist me aboard!! LOL I am running hard behind the train!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!! LOLOL
          Check your PMs.

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

newbe here

New to MWO, but not to drinking. Hello to all, I started nal 3 days ago. I am long time drinker, everyday 3 or 4, maybe 5 or 6. I suffer from depression and I am a diabetic. Despite taking a ton of diabetic meds, my numbers are less then ideal. Who would guess? I need to moderate my drink'en.

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

TSM

I should add to the previous post that I am following the Sinclair Method

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

Maybe best to start a new thread Esslyle. This one is 5 years old

Or even have a look over on...

thesinclairmethod.com • Index page

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

Maybe best to start a new thread Esslyle. This one is 5 years old

Or even have a look over on...

thesinclairmethod.com • Index page

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

There's also a couple of more up to date threads on here if you look down.
                      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Strictly Sinclair Week 3

hi esslyle. good to see another on the tsm route. I have also just started recently with it. there are a couple of threads on tsm. ive been posting my progress on thread 'anyone on nal/tsm' along with bkyogagurl who started with it about the same time as me. maybe you could pop over there and share your journey with us.
                        Im also diabetic. type one treated with insulin. there don't seem to be many diabetics on the boards so i would be very interested to see how you manage (or not) your diabetes with drinking.
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                        X