REVIA 50 MG Naltrexone ı need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hı all members.ı'm from turkey.I ordered revia 50mg online and waiting my drug.ı need some information about the drug.
    question 1:can the sinclair method be useful with this drug "revia 50mg naltrexone"?
    question2:may ı use the drug before ı take alcohol?
    question3:does it cause any kind of side effects such as coma or severe liver diseases when used with alcohol?
    ı really need information.thank you.:new:

muratx, welcome! As to your questions, you might want to go to one or more of the naltrexone or Sinclair threads on this site, there are several active ones (try looking in the forum listing for the threads about medications) for better info, but I believe that your Revia is the same as naltrexone, and it is what everyone is using with the "Sinclair Method." I think they are all taking it an hour before drinking, and certainly none of them have reported problems with coma or severe liver disease!

Comment

Muratx - check out the Sinclair Method threads on this site and you will eventually find your way to one that is devoted entirely to this treatment. Find/order the book "The Cure for Alcoholism" by Dr. Roy Eskapa. You are on your way to relief/freedom, like so many of us are...hopefully.

Comment

Muratx

The 50mg Revia is fine.

For the Sinclair method to work, you HAVE to take the drug one hour before you start drinking. For the first 2 days take 25mg than on day 3 take 50mg.

Some people get sickness the first few days, but that should pass. if you listen to this you will get more information-

#64 - The Sinclair Method for Treating Addiction Podcast Episode

And here if you need to ask questions from those who are doing the method:

thesinclairmethod.com • Index page

Comment

Take half the tablet for the first two days one hour before drinking. After that, take one tablet one hour before drinking.
          Revia is a commercial name for the generic Naltrexone.
          Follow the golden rule = Revia + Drinking = Cure

If available, read "The Cure for Alcoholism" by Dr. Roy Eskapa

There is also a site dedicated to The Sinclair Method TheSinclairMethod

Comment

Hello SpringeRrider;
            Thank you for your help.I'm gonna do the things you have said.I really want to quit alcohol.I have cravings after 3 days ı take alcohol and on the 4th day ı loose my concentration and become nervous.I think my condition is not so severe but it can be worse than now.I do not want to be a daily drinker.As ı said,ı really want to quit alcohol because it effects my social life,work and relations with my girlfriend..

Comment

Muratx

You are not alone! We are all here because we have reached a bad place with alcohol.

Good luck with the Revia, just remember you MUST take it one hour before drinking, or if it is half an hour its OK but one hour is better. When you start with Revia you must take it everyday you are going to drink, and not miss days.

If you have a day where you are not going to drink, you do not have to take it.

Comment

marbella;541847 wrote: Muratx
                Good luck with the Revia, just remember you MUST take it one hour before drinking, or if it is half an hour its OK but one hour is better. When you start with Revia you must take it everyday you are going to drink, and not miss days.
                What that sweet lady just said. I wish I knew Farsi so I could say it better.

Comment

Working...
                X