ı took first half of my REVIA 50mg naltrexone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday ı received my order.ıt has got a spanish prospectus ,ı read the English version on the net. ı took the first half of my revia 50mg naltrexone at 19.00 and one hour later ı began to have my first beer.ı felt a little bit dizzy within my first beer but later ı became better.ıt was 24.00 when ı finished my 4th beer(6vol per).ı took the 5th tin of beer,poured it into the glass and suddenly something strange happened to me and ı didn't want to drink it.ı began to laugh because ı didn't believe my eyes.it was in front of me and ı didn't want to have it.ı tried to sip but it didn't give me any kind of pleasure.I will take my second half of pill when ı have cravings.today ı don't want to drink.thank you naltrexone thank you mywayout community.

Hi Muratx

That is excellent for the first day- I had pretty bad nausea the first few days, but most people just feel a little dizzy and strange like you did it seems.

Keep at it, and remember to let us know how you get on!

Comment

Nal is such a great tool...I am glad you have it and I know it will help yoiu reach your goals..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

marbella;551633 wrote: Hi Muratx

That is excellent for the first day- I had pretty bad nausea the first few days, but most people just feel a little dizzy and strange like you did it seems.

Keep at it, and remember to let us know how you get on!
        I will let you know my experiences with the drug.ı just wonder if it has any harm to my liver.

Comment

muratx;551643 wrote: I will let you know my experiences with the drug.ı just wonder if it has any harm to my liver.
          It only seems to be harmful in daily doses bigger than 300mg Muratx-
          The recommended dosis is only 50mg a day- if you are worried maybe you can have a liver test?

Comment

Working...
          X