topomax-uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topomax-uk?

can i get it without perscription?? think I need some help, cant do it alone...

topomax-uk?

Hi Claudia!

I ordered some via River Pharmacy - quite pricey and they only take VISA which is my visa/delta card (ie direct bank card from joint bank account .....). Yesterday I ordered some from a different online pharmacy - will find the link and post it again to you. I think they were slightly cheaper - took AMEX but the prescription is pending a Doctor's authorisation - River didn't do this so I suppose it's a good thing. This second online pharmacy also offer a discount on repeat orders. I'll post the second link to you. I have found it's helped my cravings so much and has moderated my drinking at weekends to what I wanted it to be. Hope you're finding this web-site useful.

Comment

topomax-uk?

Me again Claudia!

Right -have found it. If you go onto MedStore: Prescription Drugs and Generic Medications. Online Pharmacy then that's another alternative to River. If you search for Topa then it'll bring up Topamax and there's 2 options to choose from and you can take it from there. As I say, unlike River, they do ask for questions more like a GP would do so if you prefer a "safer" way then go for that. River tend to sell "blind" but if you're responsible then I guess either way is fine. I must say, though, I found River very good and I've been really happy with the Topa I've got from them. I ordered the 50mg. Good Luck! :lx

Comment

Working...
      X