A Naltrexone Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Naltrexone Log

That's great success. It looks like we actually started on the exact same day. Over the past two weeks, my drinking is down by a third, which is nothing to complain about. I have never drank without taking the Nal, and I don't intend to.

Comment

A Naltrexone Log

Pete1;631456 wrote: That's great success. It looks like we actually started on the exact same day. Over the past two weeks, my drinking is down by a third, which is nothing to complain about. I have never drank without taking the Nal, and I don't intend to.
      WOW....to the day! Now that is strange!

I think it's great that your drinking is down a 1/3! Good job! I forgot the Nal once.....but haven't since. I find it difficult to wait the hour...what to do in that time? Sometimes I will drink after a half hour or 45 mins.
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

A Naltrexone Log

My drinking pattern is to drink immediately after getting off work. Detoxing got pretty bad starting around 3:00 pm- though not so bad since my intake is down. I get off of work at five, but the guy in the office next to mine leaves at 4:00, so when I see him leave, it's time to take the Nal. Easy reminder and I'm good to go when the whistle blows (I never drink at work).

Comment

A Naltrexone Log

Pete1;631595 wrote: My drinking pattern is to drink immediately after getting off work. Detoxing got pretty bad starting around 3:00 pm- though not so bad since my intake is down. I get off of work at five, but the guy in the office next to mine leaves at 4:00, so when I see him leave, it's time to take the Nal. Easy reminder and I'm good to go when the whistle blows (I never drink at work).
          I am the same. I don't drink at work, and normally not during the day. I am more a evening binger, lol.

Tonight wasn't a good night....I went to my fav groups concert and well, embibed! I think I had 9 units! Good god!!!!

That is a good idea to take your Nal when the other guy leaves! Good plan!
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
          X