Just ordered Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered Baclofen

I am taking the Naltrexone, have been for about a month. I know that is not long enough yet so I am still on it. I do notice that I don't get the buzz anymore but don't notice much of a change in the drinking. Sometimes I end up pouring out drinks or stopping sooner so that is good. I decided to try the Baclofen too. I am just wondering, do I have to be concrened about becoming addicted to that?
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Just ordered Baclofen

Twins,

No. Baclofen is not addictive. It is not like Valium, Ativan or the benzo family.

One of the good things about Baclofen is that over years of taking it, it still has the same effect.

In my case, I am titrating up until I feel the effect i.e. the "off switch."

I want to be completely free from of Al's compulsion. Free.

I am still working on it. I hope your journey is successful, too.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Just ordered Baclofen

Thank you Cindi. I was actually thinking of you when I posted. I had read a post of yours earlier, that you said how much you hate this addiction. God I hate it too. But then again I guess we all do or we would not be here.
      much luv,
      TM
      One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Just ordered Baclofen

Good luck Twins.
        I am on day 2 of Bac and so far so good!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
        X