Consolidated Baclofen Progress Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Louise, I did try InHouse as well, no luck. I think I may have to go the doctor route, which I am not looking forward to, as I adore her and don't want her to think badly of me. I will wait a day and see if River Pharmacy calls me back. The online pharmacies in Canada require a prescription before they will ship, so that's not working so good either.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi. Great stuff on here. I have been lurking here and posting on other threads as I have not started the bac yet but I have ordered it. I ordered it from RX4 and paid the high shipping to get it here faster. The shipping was almost as much as the pills. It said it would get here in 10-18 days and it has been 15 and I have not seen it yet. But maybe that was 10-18 business. I hope it gets here soon.

I did the 30 days AF and then last night I had about 1 1/5 glasses of wine at dinner. I wanted to see what level of craving (if any) I had without the bac so I could compare it to the bac. I have been taking all the recommended supplements and vitamins and have listed to the first CD and have been reading lots of posts here. I had the wine and had no cravings at all either last night or today. I actually gave the last of my wine to my husband because it was making my creme brulee sour! That was a first. Anyway, I will post when I get my bac as I have read there is a bit of concern on delivery times. Also may try In House if the price is better.

Good luck to everyone. I am grateful for all this wonderful information.

Comment

Hi Prancy. Maybe you won't need the baclofen. But it would be good to have around in case the moderating experiment back fires. If you can stay away from AL without it that that would be great!
        Sorry Wally. How frustrating. Can any of them explain why they won't ship to Canada?

Cindi, would you be willing to tell us the brand you are on now vs. before? I've noticed the different online places sell different brands and it might be worth knowing which ones might be a bit stronger. Also please let us know if this keeps up, otherwise it just might be a fluke - I am more effected some days than others.

Comment

Hi louise. I think I will try the baclofen. I have tried modding before and have failed miserably. I think I am afraid to try to mod without it for very many times. Somehow my brain gets going and tells me things are fine and before i know it...right back where I was. My husband and daughter have pretty much told me to "do something about my drinking." They meant quit. So I have shared this info on bac with them and they are okay with me trying it. But if it doesn't work, it os OVER! And I would so much rather be able to have a glass or two of wine with friends than always being odd woman out that I am willing to try this drug!

Comment

Also, I just got the pills in the mail after 15 days, including weekends. I signed for them but there did not seem to be any problem. That was from 4RX and I paid for the quicker shipping. So a question for everyone. How many do you order at a time to keep from running out? I got 200 but looking at your titration schedules, I am not sure how long they will last and given that they take a long time to get here..... We are leaving for 2 months at the end of the month. Should I get a bunch delivered and take them or should I try to have them shipped to Montana? Any suggestions?

Comment

Louise-I'm with you on 30 days!

Prancy-I would definately get more. I thought I had enough and thought I had ordered mine in time. But now I'm hearing 4RX is taking longer than usual and I'm really worried I will run out. How quickly do you plan on titrating?

Comment

Shelby,
                I think I will take it pretty slow. I tend to be sensitive to medications. I think will start with 15 mgs for a few days and then add some more as the days pass. I have the titration schedule that someone else posted (Zen, Z?) and will follow that with an eye to extra sensitivity.

But I think you are right and I should order some more before I go. I just wonder if it will get here in time now. We leave on September 1. I guess that is enough time.

Comment

Manufacturer / Distributor
                  Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc

Is the brand now.

My previous brand was from 4rx.com, no identifying labels on the pills at all. Just said Baclofen on the blister packs.

hth,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mine from 4rx say Bacmax on the foil packs (which are not as convenient as the ones that pop out -- don't know what they are called).
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I cant stress enough how pleased I am with inhouse. I like some of you thought I had enough but as you triate up the 100 10mg pills dissapear pretty fast. I just order 4 bottles ( 400 10mg) of what they supply which is "pacifen" a legit over the counter med that obviously is recognised by the New Zealand health authorities Data Sheet. The package I recieved this time came with a signed perscription from a doctor ( interesting??) any way Im sure that helps with customs as I recieved my delivery in exactly 14 days ( Australia) they ship from Vanuatu. I have also placed a order with goldpharmacy ( 100 25mg more expensive) as being a big guy I envisage I may have to triate up quite high to reach 'complete indifference" I had 10 days but slipped on the weekend nothing major but Im seeking complete AF . All this info is posted on Luius on the online pharm thread but I thought I would post it here too being a consolidated thread.
                      Regards and
                      Good Luck!!!!
                      Banned

Comment

withdrawn
                        Banned

Comment

Olive,

You okay?

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Im ok cinders no longer wish to post any more thats all..... wish you all the best for the future
                            Banned

Comment

River Pharmacy came through late last night. There is a real problem in Canada with customs, which is I guess why the online pharmacies won't ship here anymore. I can only get 90 pills, so I will be placing another order immediately once this order gets here and I try a week or so.
                              I would hate to start out and then not be able to get any more.
                              I live close to the border, so I could rent a mailbox on the American side, but most online pharmacies don't want to ship to post office boxes.
                              Well we will see what happens when the pills arrive.
                              Thanks Zen and Louise for your help.
                              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                              November 2, 2012

Comment

Wally22;683902 wrote: I live close to the border, so I could rent a mailbox on the American side, but most online pharmacies don't want to ship to post office boxes.
                                I successfully had a delivery made to P O Box from 4RX. Central PO left a slip in my PO Box at a sattelite post office, and I collected from the former.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X