Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consolidated Baclofen Progress Thread

Siwan;663000 wrote: Cindi

Amazing! congrats on another AF day! I know how hard it is to achieve.

Louise - I titrated off celexa while waiting for baclofen, didn't want to take both, since I was doing this without doctor supervision. Just found the depession that resulted was too much to handle.

Evie - you remind me that I need to take one thing at a time Get AF first, then attend to the emotional/spiritual -- I'm always trying to do too much at once - part of my problem.

I am very interested in your metaphysical ideas - pm me if you don't want to share with all. I have been a student of metaphysics myself for many, many years I think the crux is, I have to solve the AL problem first, not pre-judge myself less because I have a disease that prevents me from advancing

Anyway, let's share ideas

Siwan
    I will gladly post a short class on "Awakening the Healer within" under "what we believe" so as not to offend anyone.
    I can PM you classes on many different areas of metaphysics that I have taught thru the years.
    I am a 5th generation Spiritualist (rocked in a cradle by my great Gram while she did her readings) so it's not just "What I do" but "Who I AM" and it is time for me to remind myself of that.
    Alcohol had given me temporary amnesia !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Cinders, that's great...taken in the "another day AF" Great job!!!

Evie, i would love to learn about any tools that you have to fix your whole being. i feel like im sort of stuck in a AL maintenance mode (although i did get through 2 days at the beach with my kids without even thinking about AL) I need to start taking control of my life besides just the AL.

Comment

cacky;663118 wrote: Cinders, that's great...taken in the "another day AF" Great job!!!

Evie, i would love to learn about any tools that you have to fix your whole being. i feel like im sort of stuck in a AL maintenance mode (although i did get through 2 days at the beach with my kids without even thinking about AL) I need to start taking control of my life besides just the AL.
        Are you wanting basic meditation tools or spiritual/psychic development tools ???
        There are alot of great books out there and I have met many of the authors personally (not that that means anything) sometimes familiarity breeds contempt ...:H

Having been raised in a town were they come to promote their books it has been wonderful thru out the years to meet and get to know these people. All the BIG names in metaphysics teach there.
        I first met Wayne Dyer when he still had hair......well some hair ........LOL

Let me know where your interests are and I'll try to point you in that direction...

Comment

Evie, im willing to try anything right now. so if you can give me what you have and know or have seen anything. Im trying to do physical excercise. i tried hypnosis and actually paid for a bunch of sessions that i never used (i was drinking really heavily back then)

Comment

I'm a hypnotherapist and people don't explain that the client usually needs to be pre paved to make the sessions successful .(no wonder it didn't work when you were drinking) !!!

Gonna go look thru my stuff now and post some beginners (easy/peasy) stuff for you to try.
            Let me know what you think.
            It will be under "What we believe"

Comment

I'll be checking the "What We Believe forum", eagerly awaiting your post.

Many of these people who claim to be spiritual teachers and healers are fakes or frauds, so I am very skeptical in general, but I know you are the "real thing"!

But we're off the track now with this thread, so to relate it to Bac, I'll just say that maybe Bac replaces you cravings for AL with cravings for spiritual meaning.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been on Bac for 2 weeks now. I'm taking 20, 20 and 15mg at this point. I'm trying to take it slow because I know the length of taking Baclofen is as important as the dosage. Yesterday was the first time (at 55mg) that I noticed craving decrease. I had been "drinking through it" before then. I'm picking back up my exercise routine today and I'm very excited about my (and everyone else's) progress so far!

Comment

Beatle, Thank you ...the neighborhood Madame Zelda's make my skin crawl YUCK !!!
                  My spiritual self ??? I would say we aren't too far off track when it comes to talking about Baclofen there, either.
                  I am reconnecting to ME and I KNOW my friend BAC had alot to do with that, TOO !!!

Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually I am finding myself SLOWLY healing and I have the WONDERFUL MWO program and Baclofen to thank for that.
                  I am forever grateful for them BOTH !!!

Comment

ShelbySmiles,

Awesome!! I will bet you are one of those with a low "off switch" if you are beginning to notice something at 55 mg / day.

I didn't feel a thing until I was at 80 mg / day.

I am smiling.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

shelbysmiles;663297 wrote: Hi everyone! I've been on Bac for 2 weeks now. I'm taking 20, 20 and 15mg at this point. I'm trying to take it slow because I know the length of taking Baclofen is as important as the dosage. Yesterday was the first time (at 55mg) that I noticed craving decrease. I had been "drinking through it" before then. I'm picking back up my exercise routine today and I'm very excited about my (and everyone else's) progress so far!
                      Shelby, Great news that the cravings are decreased and the exercise sure helped me (it sure is HOT outside) so I am using my indoor exercise stuff.
                      I am THRILLED to see so many others benefiting from this ...... WOW !!!

Comment

Just got the dope from my dealer! I downed the first 5mg (with a beer, of course) 5 minutes ago. I don't feel any effect yet. What's wrong?
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

beatle;663571 wrote: Just got the dope from my dealer! I downed the first 5mg (with a beer, of course) 5 minutes ago. I don't feel any effect yet. What's wrong?
                          :H :H :H Patience my DEAREST ...all in good time ... All in GOOD TIME !!!

I think I noticed a REAL change beginning around day 3 or 4 ???
                          Maybe you will start feeling something after you have your 3 dose tomorrow ???
                          You are starting with 5mg 3 X daily ...RIGHT ???

Comment

Evie.Lou;663576 wrote: :H :H :H Patience my DEAREST ...all in good time ... All in GOOD TIME !!!
                            But I'm not having a good time!

Comment

Glad your dealer came through for ya, Beatle!

Comment

Yeah, she always does. Now I'm waiting for the buzz.

Comment

Working...
                                X