Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Baclofen users

I second that Cowgal!

Harry did you post under successes? You must for all to see!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Beatle...yes 137.5 and stayed there 16 days.

Brightlite....Ive posted it elsewhere....I would be just repeating it on another thread.

In the last 25 years, the longest I went AF was 3 weeks...once only. The second longest was 4 days. I reckon I drank an average of 360 days a year.....so 11 weeks AF has stunned me.....especially the ease of doing so !

Now, I dont smoke, dont drink ( may have a beer occasionally in socially awkward situations later ), dont take drugs except 65mg bac.....I have also always eaten very well and have always been fit.....so all in all things are looking good !!

My neighbor is on 90mg and has been virtually AF for 3 weeks or so.

Comment

Skittles;703328 wrote: I understand that Baclofen is a type of muscle relaxant.............does this mean you will feel tired all the time on the med? I really want to try it but I do NOT want to be lethargic. I am planning to start really working out and walking and if the meds make me tired I know I will lose the motivation. For those of you who take it, please tell me what you think. Thanks!
        i asked my APRN about this, she said i never heard of it being an alcohol detterent?
        In my head without a pill, i am totally going back to bad.

High energy, i need to sleep, so for me i must try it. ASAP.

9/10/09 is my next therapy, i will talk again about this. i need it.

:thanks:
        An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Working...
        X