X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempt at commercial gain from bac?

So happy for you Kirsti, :bananacomputer::kudos::cheering:

Maybe I can say that for New Years!!!:bday3:

Cowgal - turn the aircon on in your face while you're driving or perhaps this time of year, wind down the window - so hot here, its hard to imagine you are freezing you're butts off.
    Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
    :h ya
    Trix

Comment

Yay!!!

So happy for u Phoenix!!!! Great to hear, going to be a great 2010 for us all, I just feel it!!!!

Thx, will blast my air on the way home, as I am wiped out!!!!!:thanks:

Lots of love,:l:h

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Baclofen and Nightshift sounds like a dangerous mix MA
        Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
        :h ya
        Trix

Comment

I know

no choice right now, a girls gotta do what I gotta do, as they say, esp w/ all the divorce $$ etc........... friends are all concerned too, but what can I do w/ this crappy economy?? there is 6 people for every job out there right now.................why would they want a 46 year old nurse (w/ lots of knowledge, but who cares in these times??)when they can hire a 20 year old w/ no experience and train them to what they need??

A dear friend talked me into calling in tonight, so I could get some rest, ruby, from another thread said maybe i should look for something else....................nothing out there, believe me............esp in this town, only thing keeping me here right now is the horses, kids, that is it, it is a podunk town...............so back-ass-ward I couldn't even get into it here,would be hours................... getting tired and probably not making much sense, thanks for the thoughts..................lots of love, that is what I love about mwo! You !!!

MA:l:h
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I got big telling off from Dr Phill for this, but I don't care.

You should all go and see him talking live this Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqEc_XL9I7Y[/video]]YouTube - Baclofen - Curing My Alcoholism - www.baclofen4alcoholism.com
            Are we all looking for the same way out?

Comment

Bumping because I was curious why some people are/were questioning the B4A posts recently, and as a newcomer, I searched more to find out why. Interesting read, I'd recommend reading this whole thread.

Comment

I think it is funny/strange how "Athens" shows up, has just found our website and posts with such absolute conviction ....make 3 posts in all and is never to be seen again.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Light Of Daz;933566 wrote: Bumping because I was curious why some people are/were questioning the B4A posts recently, and as a newcomer, I searched more to find out why. Interesting read, I'd recommend reading this whole thread.
                  Dear God, after all this time.
                  It's an old nonsense, long forgotten.
                  Phill

Comment

Zenstyle;933619 wrote: I am very sad after reading MA's posts on this thread... And also shocked that you told her to "piss off". I had thought the two of you were friends.
                    When did I do that?

Comment

Zenstyle;933624 wrote: Her post was dated 17th November '09 so... I guess... that's when.
                      As you probably know, as everybody has since accepted, that was my ex-wife, who also trashed my web site at the same time.

Comment

I cannot believe this thread has been resurrected! To be honest I have just read the whole thread and it's very sad to read many of the comments.

Dr Phill........well done with your B4A site, it is full of great information and you should be applauded for what you have done...........GOOD MAN! :goodjob:

Please stick with us here on MWO, your input is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

Comment

B4A;933616 wrote: Dear God, after all this time.
                          It's an old nonsense, long forgotten.
                          Phill
                          My apologies... I just wondered why so many people on here were being aggressive with your recent posts, so I looked for older threads. As a newcomer, I was curious and no one seemed to tell a deeper story. That is why I recommended reading the whole thread. Sorry everyone.

I was honestly trying to be helpful for others that may be lurking (not registered, but reading the forums) like I was for a while so they understand where the friction came from.

Comment

Can we just move on and do some important stuff?
                            Phill

Comment

Dr Phil is welcome to come to MWO and post anytime and join the discussions. What bothers (and has bothered us in the past) is his constant self-promotion and promotion of his website and the appearance that his is the authority on Baclofen. We applaud your efforts in providing information out on the web with regard to Baclofen, but I personally don't understand why you are always directing people from MWO to your site and to join your discussion group when there is so much more information with regard to BAC right here on this forum. Even the esteemed Dr. A has written in with his information.

There are many here that appreciate his advice and that is all good and well and as long as this advice is accurate and you realize it is advice from another MWO member.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

brightlite;933663 wrote: Dr Phil is welcome to come to MWO and post anytime and join the discussions. What bothers (and has bothered us in the past) is his constant self-promotion and promotion of his website and the appearance that his is the authority on Baclofen. We applaud your efforts in providing information out on the web with regard to Baclofen, but I personally don't understand why you are always directing people from MWO to your site and to join your discussion group when there is so much more information with regard to BAC right here on this forum. Even the esteemed Dr. A has written in with his information.

There are many here that appreciate his advice and that is all good and well and as long as this advice is accurate and you realize it is advice from another MWO member.
                                Lighten up a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X