Visa card mayhem !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visa card mayhem !

Hi I placed an order for baclofen online from 4rx and one for Naltrexone for alldaychemist also online ! OMG !!! it must have made the alarms bells at my banks fraud department ring big time !!! all transactions from my cards were suspened and it took alll day today to sort it out. The worst part was that I had some guy from the fraud department checking that I had made these purchacs from online pharmacies , I felt like some right " addict" buying drugs over the internet, thank god it was all done on the telephone ! and to make matters worse I had tried to pay my online dating susbcription online too, which was also declined! Bet the guy at the bank had a field day on that one " had a right looser today orders drug online and cant get a boyfriend " I digress !! It would appear the problem was that ordering from these two pharmacies online results in payments being requested from Maricius and Latvia ????? strange but ture . And the good thing is that nothing is as embarrasing as the things I have done while drunk and the bac and nal are keeping me sober, so I will do what it takes to get them, but oh I did chuckle ! would have loved to see the look on the fraud guys face :H:H:H:H has anybody else had similar experiences when buy from online pharmacies ???

BH
    Baclofen is giving and saving my life !

Visa card mayhem !

:H:H:H:H
    I had a similar experience with my subscriptions for this site. Apparently they use a company that is primarily focussed on Adult Sites to collect the subs.
    They asked me if I was sure my husband hadnt got hold of my credit card :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Visa card mayhem !

oh dear s/o imagine !!!! still I just laugh and think it all part of my pathway to cure , which keeps me smiling and eternally grateful to this site, all the fabulous members who put in a lot of their own time to research what out there and the online pharmacies , becaue without them I could not put all this into practice! just seems mad that we cant go to our gp's and get this stuff on script and take it under supervison! but thats another post and me digressing ! as is my want, especially at 3.45am when I cant sleep amd come on here. But its good to share the humourous side of all of this .

Baclofen is giving and saving my life !

Comment

Working...
      X