A question about Campral side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read alot of posts about Campral that others have posted and I know bloating and gas is one of the side effects. My experience has been so bad I feel it under my breasts and up my back where it's even hard to take deep breaths. I also take nexium (been on it awhile and myralax...and no relief. I asked my doctor about gas-x and he said no until he sees me Monday. Anyway my question is what Campral work as well if I cut the dose in half and take three a day or can you take it when you have feel like you need a drink....does it need to build up in your system. I know I can't continue if the side effects don't change. Any input would be greatly appreciated....:thanks:

sunnydaz

You are on a great drug if you can get past the side effects. Yes, you can take 1 table 3 times a day. No, it won't help if you take it just when you feel like a drink. My side effects were different (I didn't have the gas thing at all) and it took a couple of months to go away, but I have been on it since February and have not once had a craving. Good luck and YOU CAN DO THIS!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Vette....

I got of the Campral for a day and the gas and bloating where still there??? So I thought maybe it was the All One mixed into my protein smoothy. So I didn't make my shake today and took my Campral to see what happens. I hope so much that I can take it and just have to modify my shake. Maybe too much of something for me. My protein powder was the Matrix sustained release protein that I mixed with the senior All One....I bought them at the health food store. Any input greatly appreciated.

Sunnydaz

Comment

i had the worst gas taking two pills three times a day. i now take 1 pill three times a day and hardly any gas at all. cravings are still gone. hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X