Delivery time overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery time overseas

Hello everyone, my first post, first of all, I'm looking forward to my journey to sobriety with support here!
    Secondly, I ordered a couple of items through the store, and I sent an email to the publisher to ask how long delivery will take to Japan, but no one has replied.
    Out of curiosity, does anyone here know??
    much appreciated, Bob

Delivery time overseas

Overseas Delivery

I have ordered and got right delivery time, why won't you try and i think this is a safe and secure place to buy wide range of generic medications at cheap price.
    Generic Medications Online

Comment

Delivery time overseas

Hi bobgeorge and welcome!

First, may I suggest you go to the "Just Starting Out" forum and introduce yourself. Most people on this (medications) forum are focussing on the medications, but have been around a while and know each other from other forums, or just from posting for a while here in regard to medications. I don't mean you shouldn't post here -- please do! You are most welcome here as well as on all the forums. I'm just thinking the "Just Starting Out" forum would be a good place to go if you have more than just a couple of specific questions.

As for your question: It is not clear if you meant you ordered from the MWO store (on this site) or another online site. If you ordered from this site, I am surprised you did not receive an answer. Their customer service is generally excellent. Maybe you should try again?

As for mailing into Japan. I understand their customs regulations are very strict. Even the country where I live in in Northern Europe will not let the stuff through. When I tried to order from MWO, they told me that. So I have to smuggle my "stuff" in.

Good luck and keep us posted.:welcome:
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X