Swine Flu meds -- what we don't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was posted by another member on the Holistic Healing forum and on the General Discussion forum. I am reposting it here because it might be missed by those who only visit this forum. And, after all, it IS a medication-related topic.

H1N1 Swine Flu Articles, News and Information

The audio is very long but very interesting (and troubling). You can turn it on and do dishes or whatever, while listening.

Or you can just read the info. If you are in the U.S., I really urge you to read this. I think it is also important for those of us in Europe.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

make sure you know who is writing the stuff you are reading. i'm not saying anyone is right, just be critical in your thinking. the "internet" has no interest in your health.

Comment

this is true, but are we willing to chance it with our kids and ourselves?
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Thank God people are catching on!
        There is LOTS of info now and its no lonegr being dismissed as the ramblings of 'conspiracy theories'
        Government to get special swine flu vaccine - The Local

Summary of the "swine flu" criminal case

this is NOT scare mongering...It's pleading with everyone to make informed choices..and its world wide.

Love to all.

Comment

This really is IMO about each of us making our own choice based on our own research and interpretation of the information available on all sides of the issue.

I will not be getting a vaccine because:

* I am concerned about what I believe is a lack of safety testing.
          * I am concerned about the preservatives in vaccines which contain neurotoxins (i.e. MSG, which I won't knowingly eat either, and formaldahyde) and heavy metal toxin Mercury. It is a risk / reward evaluation and for myself, I do not believe the risk is worth it.
          * My mother in law suffered a mild stroke following a flu shot several years ago, and the doctors do believe that was an interaction from the shot. So to me, those concerns are real.
          * Despite my years of alcohol abuse, I have been working hard to heal my body and I believe I have done the best I can to boost my immune system. So hopefully things will work as they were designed to!

Of course there are no guarantees of anything with or without the shot. So all any of us can do is make the best decisions we can, and carry on. (IMO)

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

thank you Dreamcatcher for the link. I'm seeing a really frightening trend for those that questions the status quo being branded as "subversive types". The Boston Globe has gone so far as to say those that refuse the H1N1 vaccine are 'government-haters'. No kidding! That is a horrible parallel to draw and I hope that hometown residents will protest that reprehensible excuse for journalism.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm so glad everyone is involved in this discussion and all sides are being discussed. Its important no one is 'branded' for having a differing opinion from the majority. We should all celebrate that we HAVE the right to make our own choices, and should be respected for them. Those of us with children/grandchildren will especially bear the onus of the possibilities. I've known many people in my life who will not allow their children to have any vaccines; some even forbid traditional medical treatment or blood transfusions. There is a dangerous line here when trying to force our beliefs on anyone else, so I appreciate that everyone has the opportunity to make their own choice.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Determinater
                The Boston Globe has gone so far as to say those that refuse the H1N1 vaccine are 'government-haters'.
                Yes, that will be the way it will try to be portrayed....but now its global and doctors and nurses are refusing...It is about free choice but in order to make the right choice we need to be aware of the truth...and sadly we can no longer look to governments or media to tell us.
                When all this started they tried to ridicule people who were finding out as subversives or anarchists etc in the hope that all 'decent law abiding people' would turn their backs on them..but recently Obama's declaration of a 'national emergency' hopefully has alerted many more to what is really going on.
                By declaring a national emergency he is effectively making it possible to introduce almost anything including forced vaccinations and also taking away people's rights without most being aware of it.

I have children and a new granddaughter..and I will be damned before I will sit back and say nothing if I feel in my soul something very much is amiss.
                Sadly the days of being told what's "good for us" has long gone.
                I urge everyone to read and read and read....investigate the 1928 swine flu outbreak and the numbers who died through innoculations etc
                There is lots of info everywhere but maybe not for much longer ;-(

Comment

mercury-free vaccinations and Vitamin D

I haven't researched this source, but there is some very interesting information here, backed up with facts.

Mercury-Free Flu Shots Available: But Vitamin D and Homeopathy Better Prevent the Flu
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

In Canada there has been some talk about some companies, and schools in large cities being MADE to have the vaccine! That is apauling! Where is the right of choice there? Will they be there to compensate any of the ones who have god forbid had some terrible happen because of the vaccine? Of course not!

This H1N1 frightens me, however, the vaccine frightens me more. Two of the three of my kids have been sick with the symptoms, one since Monday and the other since Tuesday. I haven't heard about how things are in the US, but here in Southern Ontario, it is insane! One child of 13yrs old died this week. He was otherwise healthy....yet, I still won't vaccinate my kids, or myself.
                    AF July 6 2014

Comment

I received this same email a couple times from separate people.....

Passing on for info only. RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.
                      (check out his bio....very impressive)

No one should take the swine flu vaccine-it is one of the most dangerous
                      vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene
                      MF-59 which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such
                      as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that
                      is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000
                      soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg
                      disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm", which
                      means that it causes the body's immune system to overreact and that is
                      why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly.
                      (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very
                      powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making
                      the lethality of the virus much greater.

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now
                      and when the disease begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a
                      day.. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an
                      overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called
                      antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does
                      not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the
                      dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils the best is
                      Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune 0D
                      overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe
                      symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also
                      help-this includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C
                      and natural vitamin E.. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core
                      (Vitamin Research Products) is also essential.

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer.
                      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Dr Dean Edell is I think not @ all biased and is all in favor of the vaccine. He is on the radio and is not owned by the gov or pharm companies. I appreciate his opinion and weigh it against other legit info. Hard to know what is legit though. I just don't like shots or the idea of it incubating in an egg so will not get the shot. I may consider the nose spray.

When your # is up, it is up- no matter what you did or did not do to prevent it.

Comment

Yet again, I agree with the duck.

Comment

I haven't done any research on the swine flu and I guess it's been around before, but why the resurgence....where did it come from?? Was it re-created in a lab? Did we get it from Swines? Is it a biological weapon to further weaken our society?

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

I accept with information:This was posted by another member on the Holistic Healing forum and on the General Discussion forum.
                              Calculette pret immobilier taux interet | Calculette prets immo | Calcul credit immobilier prets

Comment

Working...
                              X