Advice on going af on bac please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I am exhausted ! phew I am one of te people who mod on baclofen and nailtrezone but decided to have some time af as even modding has the potential to mess things up not on the magnatude of previous mess up but enough to want a break. Any good advice on going af on bac and how you get over the ordering a al drink when everybody else is . I am at the indifferant stage to al think its the habit I need to kick now !

join the club

Brave, I feel for you, w/ the baclofen, cannot speak for nal, it is easier to say "no" and not be obsessed w/ the urge to drink even in the hardest times, you just have to stop the cycle, which is the hardest part.........once you are past the detox phase, just stay positive, you should be ok...................keep us posted and check in to let us know how you are!!!

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

hi cow girl thanks for that fortunaltely past the detox stage been on bac for 4 months now so not got the ugre now just the habit but had a bad weekend and need to put some distance between me and the al for a while. All this is just wearing me out !!! I am the sort of person wo seems to get myslef in trouble no matter what was told by s physic troulbe follows me where ever I go and there is nothing I can do about it !!! wish there was !! any advice on that one anybody ???

Comment

Hey Brave - what dosage are you at right now?
        I hear ya on kicking the habit. I am finding that quite difficult to do as I enjoy drinking.
        Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
        That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
        Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
        Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

hi phoenix went up to 100/120mg now down to 50 mg a day going through a tough time at the minute though but i will bet through it

Comment

Brave, why are you going from crisis to crisis? Is it your relationship?
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
            X