Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amino Question

Hello!

Decided I couldn't wait to afford the Bac to start AF, so here I am 5 days in!

I only have the amino supplements that I ordered from this site awhile back. I am so confused as to when to take them. Morning? Night? 4 pills at once? With or without food?

Also, I'm pretty broke until I get a commission check in a few weeks (what I've been waiting for to order the bac). I'd like to know which anti-craving supplement would you recommend if I can only afford to get one? L-Glut? Gaba? Kudzu?

Thanks so much for any help!

Amino Question

Hiya Takeheart!
    Well I take my aminos first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
    For cravings I really would recommend Lglut, there is a fantastic thread about it. Hang on Ill bump it for you.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Amino Question

Four pills if I remember Starty? And thanks for bumping the other thread!

Zen- I think I'll get some L-Glut today.

Thanks!!

Comment

Amino Question

There's also a good bit of discussion of this on the Holistic Healing thread. You may get all your questions answered and more there. Just search Aminos, Lglut, kudzu, etc. Good on you for 5 days!
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Amino Question

I'm having GREAT results from the amino acids & lglut. Best of luck TakeHeart!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
          X