• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused.....

PhoenixRising;771901 wrote:

Anyone else get a buzz off of bac?

-P.
    Hi Phoenix,

Sometimes I do but most of the time I don't. It's pretty strange as I haven't figured out any pattern as to when I'll get a bac buzz and when I won't. As a side note, I'm not a huge fan of the buzz I get b/c it usually coincides with me being pretty out of it and ditzy...

--Anna

Comment

Confused.....

Phoenix,

Why do you take 10 mg in the middle of the night? I find that I wake up around 1 or 2 AM and then cannot sleep. Does it help you fall asleep? Does anyone else have this insomnia problem and if so, how do you deal with it?
      Thanks.

I have not posted in a while. I started bac and then had to stop. I am now titrating up slowly but have major somnolence problems. I am going to take it slower and hopefully it will work. As a side, I started taking nal Dec 1. So I am doing both. I know LoOp thinks they act synergystically. I don't know about that, but since I am having such trouble with the bac I thought I would get a head start on the nal program in case I have to abandon the bac regimen.

Thanks for everyone's input on all of these threads. I plan on contributing a lot now to keep everyone up to date on bac and nal combination.

NC

Comment

Confused.....

It has seemed to help me to take bac when I wake up in the middle of the night. What do you have to lose (besides $0.27)?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Confused.....

Hey all!

Just an update, since I got a different brand of bac from a different pharmacy it is much stronger, I can only handle about maybe 120 mg/day divided up of course, just took 30 mg and feel a dire need for a nap, but have tons of errands to run while in town.... Don't want a replay of what happened toTip, crashing car etc..... Am maybe going to blow off the errands?!?!

Lots of luck guys!!! MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Confused.....

NC - I take it in the middle of the night so as to keep a steady stream of it in my body.
            And YES it helps me get to sleep, tho I have never had a problem sleeping. I am very good at it! LOL! I have had the most deep, satisfying sleep of my life on Bac.

Also, I try to not have to take 4 at a time during the day and taking 10-20mg at night gives me a jump on my daily dose.

I am at 160 right now and here is how I dose:

20mg at 2:00am (or thereabouts)
            30mg at 6:00am
            20mg at 10:00 am
            30 mg at 2:00pm
            40mg at 4:30pm
            20mg before bed (usually around 9:00pm)
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
            X