Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen, OCD GAD

Hi Folks,

The purpose of this post is purely to point to a thread that I started recently. The bottom line is that I posted the thread in the wrong forum. I should have posted here but, being new around here, I posted in the General Discussion forum. I have been trying to contact the MWO moderators with a view to moving my thread but I do not know how to find their names.:sorry:

Anyway, the thread to which I am referring can be found here:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...gad-38887.html

V.
    "Love's the only engine of survival"

Leonard Cohen

Baclofen, OCD GAD

sorry

I am sorry to see nobody has given you any support here, I , as I said in the past............never even had a clue I may have had ocd, but knew I had GAD..........oh yeah.............still do unfortunately, bac has not done much for that, but I am going through alot right now..............Bac seemes to have helped w/ me worrying so much that it petrified me, I mean I actually am separated from my husband of 19 years.................never had that strength until now:thanks:.............wow, that in itself is a miracle, have been so worried and afraid to do anything until now...........

so for what it is worth,that is what it has done for me.........................

best of luck!!

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
    X