incontinence with Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incontinence with Bac

anyone else experiencing incontinence taking baclofen? I only take 100mg a day, and so far it makes me drowsy and leaky.

incontinence with Bac

Definitely not

Thank god, not experienced that!!! Sorry you are xperiencing that, is there anything at all that could otherwise be causing that??

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

incontinence with Bac

You will experience increased urinating with high dose Baclofen it is processed through the kidneys and bladder just compensate by drinking 1 to 2 litres of water a day///// unfortunatley a average 3 walks to the dunny a night to have a wizz is par for the course> and I am not referring to Tiger Willams
      Reg

Comment

incontinence with Bac

Remember Baclofen is a muscle relaxant, I think there are pelvic floor exercises that can help.

Comment

incontinence with Bac

I definitely have to pee more frequently on baclofen - I never had to get up in the middle of the night before, now I usually get up once or twice a night.

So, that combined with its muscle-relaxing properties makes it seem like a likely side effect.

Comment

incontinence with Bac

Thanks, guys. The muscle relaxant explains it. Also explains the dropsies.

Comment

incontinence with Bac

Me, too. I have the same issue.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

incontinence with Bac

I haven't received my Bacoflen yet and have been taking GABBA while I wait. The odd thing is, it cleared up my problem with incontinence, which has been a most welcome side affect.

Comment

incontinence with Bac

Lol! Yes, and certainly when I sneeze! But, I've also had two children....

Comment

Working...
                  X